Found this youtube channel in Hindi related to repairing refrigeration, ac, wm, etc.

6pack

ex-Mod

It's in Hindi only. Got to see and learn lot of stuff from this channel. :)

Fun if you're curious

A Hall sensor replacement. i'm surprised to see how thin the motor on these direct drive FL machines actually is.

What you see in the thumbnail is basically it :O

Here's the real deal a spider & bearings replacement. Older gen belt driven Sammy

These guys need a power driver, way to much hand screwing

Last edited:
I saw one video where they replaced the non functioning thermostat in an LG fridge with a digital one. They were using a cordless screw driver in that.

Also saw how they show how to replace the oil inside a compressor. This channel is nice to learn stuff. Practically if anything went wrong with a fridge, i would give it to a repairman since they have a the tools and they do the job everyday and will probably finish the job in less than two hours.

Edit: LG advert on their direct drive generations.

Centum is gen 3?

Last edited:
Centum is gen 3?

The 'conventional' DD we get here isn't too bad. Place a glass of water on a properly leveled machine when its on the spin cycle and it does not move. You see a few ripples in the water but that's it.

Also the sound drop from 75dB to 67 dB isn't a whole lot. If it was down to the low 50s then it would be more significant. In any case with my machine in the bathroom and the door closed i don't hear much.

Availability seems limited for Centum for some reason. That's for a 12kg machine

Why does it say 'discontinued' :wideyed:

Last edited:
Back