Free 10gb internet for every Airtel postpaid for three months

msar

Disciple
Make the most of it, I personally tried and received free 10gb data every month for 3 months. :)
"
Today is a day of celebrations.
Dear Customer,
We are celebrating your brand Airtel being declared India’s fastest mobile network. Coming from the world’s largest and most credible speed test organization, Ookla, this is no mean feat.
You know our celebrations would be incomplete without you. And we want to thank our valued postpaid customer, you, for being a part of our journey. Because words don't suffice, we would like to give you an Airtel Surprise.
We are sending some free data your way, so that you can enjoy India’s fastest mobile network a little more. Just SMS SURPRISE to 121 from your Airtel number.
We hope the years to come bring with them more milestones that we cross together and many more moments that help strengthen our bond.
I want to extend my warmest wishes to you and your family on the festive occasion of Holi. Go ahead, claim your Airtel Surprise and share the celebrations with your loved ones.
Best regards,
Gopal Vittal
CEO, Bharti Airtel Ltd."

I guess I got the same for my Airtel 4G postpaid data-only SIM with the CPE router device as well. 10 GB added for this month, will check for next two billing cycles.

Seems all corporate CUG have got 10/GB per month, Total 30gb . Doesn't matter what plan/ rental you are on, till it's CUG.
I got on 99/ rental plan

Got my Airtel postpaid sim converted to prepaid today.
Jio has spoiled me in past few months. Instead of keeping songs, videos and podcasts already downloaded on WiFi, now I just stream them using Jio.

Used to have 3GB 4G data in my airtel plan which used to cost me 600 INR and still had to use it like a miser.

What is this infinity 349 plan? I can only see the 499 as the minimum infinity plan.
must be with 150/ bucks discount for portin or loyal customer etc . Infinity does start with 499/ only
i am on Infinity 549/ with 150/ bucks rental discount . Total comes 400/ + taxes

What is this infinity 349 plan? I can only see the 499 as the minimum infinity plan.
This was 200rs discount on the 549 infinity plan, for existing customers. (I am not sure if it's still there)
It's not on their website. Have activated by calling their CC.
Was launched in 1st week of Jan, I guess. I saw in some news article too, but unable to find now.

Screenshot_20170320-222045.png

Back