Free Computer Classes for TEens (JAVA,ORACLE,Linux)

Well i can see lot of career related questions are posted here So i thought i could contribute something for youth.

with more than 5 years of Experience in above subjects I have decided to take classes.

Way of teaching : Online

Subjects:

Linux

Oracle

Java

Time :

Sat-Sun (Mor 10-12 Even 6-10)

Andheri (E)

Virtually anywhere (by means of online coaching).

With lot of students querying me over "Why the hell you are giving it for free....?"

Well, i think i should clarify on the point ...

Nothing beats the satisfaction of sharing your knowledge. I think i m at a stage where my jobs pays me well and i should spend some of my time just for knowledge sharing.

The free nature of class has its own pros and cons .After getting lot of feedback from my students, i was forced to do some changes to the format.

"Its Free for those who really need it"

I think above sentence makes much sense now as i can give more facilities to the student now.

For detailed enquiry and timing.

P.M me or

mail me(Preferred) @ pngpng851@gmail.com for admission.

Currently running Linux and SQL batches ...

Source of inspiration:

http://www.khanacademy.org/

Linux Syllabus:

http://learnlinuxwit...inux%20Syllabus

Great job pinga123.....

U r taking India a step forward......

Hearty Thanx to you.....

BTW, can I join u classes..... I am just twentyoneteen.....

:p

He offered to teach me Photoshop and corel a while back, sadly i couldn't go for it because the place was far from where i live.

All the best buddy, you are doing a great job!

pinga123 said:
@nehaladsul :Age no bar as long as you are willing to learn.

You are welcome.
Thanx.... Actually, I misinterpreted TEens as TEENS i.e. people above 12 & below 20......!!! :p

I'll be under ur teachings as soon as my term ends in November.....

:)

Even I would like to learn from someone like you .There a huge difference someone really wants to teach and someone is just teaching for the heck of it .With people like you ,I am sure it will be a really fun and nice way to learn . Not sure about JAVA etc as I am not into programming but would love to learn Photoshop in depth .

FaH33m said:
Even I would like to learn from someone like you .There a huge difference someone really wants to teach and someone is just teaching for the heck of it .With people like you ,I am sure it will be a really fun and nice way to learn . Not sure about JAVA etc as I am not into programming but would love to learn Photoshop in depth .
Photoshop is a part of my hobby .I can teach you photoshop .

Great job buddy...!!

One suggestion : Conduct the classes over internet. You can use service such as dimdim to achieve that. So we(who live far away from your place) can also attend the classes.

I'm interested in Java and Linux. :)

krishnandu said:
Great job buddy...!!

One suggestion : Conduct the classes over internet. You can use service such as dimdim to achieve that. So we(who live far away from your place) can also attend the classes.

I'm interested in Java and Linux. :)
Nice suggestion but considering low internet bandwidth in my area i won't be able to do this .

Actually you could use skype for voice and sometimes sharedview for sharing screen. skype doesn't use much of bandwidth, I could use it even when speed is ~256kbps. And teaching through internet is a great idea!

What station do you live in Mumbai or what is nearest station (central/western) to you? How far from Railway Station or Bus Stand?

Back