FS: Others Free giveaways & exchange offers , Mobos, CPUs, RAMs, TVtuner, Fans , Router etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Big giveaway thread i am creating basically to do some social service :D and to clear up some space , but some ground rules must be followed .
RULES:
1 : All the free stuff will have no warranty whatsoever and i am not responsible if they do further damage to other hardware !
2: No person can take more then one freebe unless they have a good offer for me so decide first what you want .
3: No shipping please , even if you are paying for it . Pick up yourself from Navi Mumbai Vashi area or arrange for a pickup . Meeting time will be decided by me as per my convenience .
4: Feel free to crap this thread as much as you like
5: Start a initiative to create similar threads so others can benefit .
6: Dont pay attention to any speeelingg misstakkes !

Items for giveaway or exchage are as follows :

1: Gigabyte G31ES2L motherboard . Price = Rs 00 . Issue : While i was uninstalling a shitty cooler master CPU heatsink i accidently applied more preassure so 2 pins on cpu socket got bent , Fan is spinning but no display . Try your luck with the pins .
2: Kingston 2 GB DDR2 800MHZ Ram . Price = Looking for a exchange with a original PC game or a good book to read . RAM might be under warranty !
3 Pinnacle TV tuner internal capture card 110i . Price = Exchange for PC game or a book,magzines ,comics etc . Issue : Remote not available , BUY a new remote or use your keaboard , card working fine .
4:CPU Core2duo E7500 2.9GHZ Price= Rs 00 Issue : This is the same CPU mentioned earlier which was damaged earlier while uninstalling heatsink . Damage not seen to naked eyes , if you are lucky you may get warranty ! Gone to @SoundsGreat .
5: Cooler master 120mm fan Price = Exchange with good magzines or comics like archies or pc game etc . Fan working fine .
6: Intel 865GBF motherboard . Price Rs00 Issue : Last i checked the onboard video was not working , I used a cheap Rs300 PCI VGA card and everything was fine .
7 DDR1 512mb Rams 533MHZ , 2 pieces one from Dynet and other from unknown origin ! Issue : Last i checked they were working only if paired together , here people get both of these as a pair . Price = Rs00 !
8: CPU Intel p4 2.8Ghz , Working . This is the old cpu with the pins on the Cpu itself . Price : Your blessings and wishes required . Issue : Best of luck finding a heatsink and fan for it .
9: Heatsink & fan for core 2 duo : This is a new one not required by me . Price = Exchange for pc game or books
10: Iball Baton ADSL2 + Router . working fine Price : Exchange for pc game or books , comics etc . Gone to @sharang .
11: Intex webcam with auto light adjustment , working . Price = Exchange with magzines or comics . Issue : Good luck finding drivers .

1st crap:

Interested in gigabyte mobo. You mentioned nothing for exchange but I can give you some old magazines(chip, digit, etc) if you like them. Is courier pickup allowed? If then i'll talk to couriers for a quote.

Ygpm

- - - Updated - - -

Intel C2D E7500@3.5ghz ,Thermalright ultra 120 extreme , gigabyte g41 combo , Kingston 4gb 800 mhz ram , XONAR-DX , Logitech Z623 !! HD4770,Pinnacle PCTV ,corsair vs450, Ipod touch 3g 8gb, LG Optimus Black .

how to get these system details in the post....even i want to post my rig details

IAM Interested in u r Kingston 2 GB DDR2 pls send me best price ? and product location ?
Dude dont make me feel ashamed , I dont want any money . Just a PC game , good books or comics will do . No shipping , only local pickup from Vashi Navi Mumbai .
Man there are lots of takers for the Ram , who would be the lucky one ?

Ygpm

- - - Updated - - -

Intel C2D E7500@3.5ghz ,Thermalright ultra 120 extreme , gigabyte g41 combo , Kingston 4gb 800 mhz ram , XONAR-DX , Logitech Z623 !! HD4770,Pinnacle PCTV ,corsair vs450, Ipod touch 3g 8gb, LG Optimus Black .

how to get these system details in the post....even i want to post my rig details
You need to edit your signature in your profile.

Now this is some real crapping.
you can do it in your control panel.
Click SETTINGS on the top right pane of the page. Under My Settings, theres a option called, Edit Signature
Or simply click
http://www.techenclave.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Kudos for such a generous gesture.

(Edit: Changed my mind. Instead, could do with some good leads to buy DDR2 RAM.)

Ok you are in , what are the months and year of those cd/dvd's . Also you will have to pick up from Vashi ?

Digit : - may 2011(alpha&omega), may 2010(playware), dec 2010(Collectors : 100+ past issues of digit, 2000+ tips&tricks archives, speed up apps)

Chip : - dec 2010(power toys), march 2010(security apps pack),july 2010(power toys), dec 2011 (power toys)

- - - Updated - - -

Dude dont make me feel ashamed , I dont want any money . Just a PC game , good books or comics will do . No shipping , only local pickup from Vashi Navi Mumbai .
Man there are lots of takers for the Ram , who would be the lucky one ?

Lets have a Lottery... (Unless the politicians come for their share)

HI,

4:CPU Core2duo E7500 2.9GHZ Price = Rs 00 Issue : This is the same CPU mentioned earlier which was damaged earlier while uninstalling heatsink . Damage not seen to naked eyes , if you are lucky you may get warranty !

Interested and have sent a PM,Pleas reply !

Regards.

Hi, why dont you offer shipping for the goods? I need that 865GBF board badly and am from Karnataka. I cannot arrange for local pickup. What should I do?

Please reconsider because I can pay you the shipping charges.

@GPMlore No shipping since i am not making any profits with these items so want to avoid shipping hassles , just want to give them away to needy locals , to meet new people and exchange stuffs . So see if you can arrange for the pickup or any other local member can help you !

I am interested in your Iball Baton ADSL2 + Router and can pickup at any time from you:bigok:, daily travel to vashi. Shifting to MTNL Triband connection this month,so better get this than any crap router from MTNL :p for which they will charge every month. In return ,shall give you original PC Games/books/movie dvd's!

Waiting for your reply.....Mate...as westindies are GangR@894 by SriLanka..:O
I have also PMed you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back