FREE Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) On Steam!

impulse1992

Reds under the bed
Disciple
UJo6DsZ.jpg

To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST 12/26.

Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008. This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.

To claim your L4D2 gift, all you need to do is install it.

If you don’t install, it goes back to its regular price and you miss out! The zombie apocalypse is more fun with friends so make sure to tell all your mates to install it as well.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550

Click “Install Game” to Get it for Free :happy:

got this the moment i saw it :D
l4d2 is free but the orginal isn't. lol. kind of weird.
so anyone up for co-op? :D

Attachments

• l4d2.jpg
    l4d2.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Install it right away else it won't be free if u install it later
No wrong. You don't need to install it. You only need to register it in your name account. Basically its like activating a game key permanently on steam.
Also if you read the validity of the offer it said "PST 12/26. 10am". Many wouldn't be able to finish the download within such a short time. Atleast mine wouldn't. :|

Last edited:
No wrong. You don't need to install it. You only need to register it in your name. Basically its like activating a game key permanently on steam.
Also if you read the validity of the offer it said "PST 12/26. 10am". Many wouldn't be able to finish the download within such a short time. Atleast mine wouldn't. :|
I hope you are right
I would in no way be able to fully download it with 512kbps connection & 2gb free space on the HDD

No wrong. You don't need to install it. You only need to register it in your name account. Basically its like activating a game key permanently on steam.
You need to install it. It says the same on the game page

You need to install it. It says the same on the game page
for real? ^@%% o gawd why!! My net is moving at a snail's pace.
I dont know what the page said but the game is now PAID and available for $9.99 but its still there in my library.
its safe to say that it didnt get removed even when i didnt install it.

Attachments

• l4d2.jpg
    l4d2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I dont know what the page said but the game is now PAID and available for $9.99 but its still there in my library.
its safe to say that its didnt get removed even when i didnt install it.
Even I have it, but that's what the page said. ..

Last edited:
its safe to say that it didnt get removed even when i didnt install it.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2/announcements/detail/1964991833269216480

I guess Steam did f**k up :

To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST 12/26.

It will be free as in, grab it now, pay no money, and it is yours to keep forever – FOR FREE!

To claim your L4D2 gift, all you need to do is install it.

If you don’t install, it goes back to its regular price and you miss out! The zombie apocalypse is more fun with friends so make sure to tell all your mates to install it as well.

You, sir, are wrong. Its still there, and I just added it to the library.

Sir , please see my last post.Even i have it still in my library.I just wrote what was written on Steam and L4D2's page. I Dont just make declarations based on nothing. look here ^^^^^^

No point in arguing. If you get the game then its fine and well. If you didn't or if your game got removed then sad luck for you.
Will download it after my net gets better. \m/

Back