Free Worldwide Shipping on Supplements at Bodybuilding.com

Fedex and DHL which they use for shipping charge a lot and on top of them they also take clearance charges which are minimum 1000Rs in most cases.

Sirjee, a friend ordered some stuff 2 months back from them. Excluding shipping the overall cost was something around 18k in INR. He was charged 11500 as customs and clearance charges by Fedex. I warned him earlier but still he went ahead and ordered. The shipment weight was around 12 lbs but i dont know howm much he was charged for shipping.
You can try by ordering something of less value and lesser size (below 0.5lbs). Because i think if they are giving free shipping on the order thwn they might be using some US post etc.

When they use FedEx / DHL, you can rest assured that customs is going to be through the roof. Don't even bother with it.

However, if they give you the option of shipping by post, you're gold! The package is delivered to your local post office and the customs charges levied on it are always dirt cheap (usually less than 10% of the overall package cost). The catch is it takes a while to get there and it can get lost, but on the upside, I'm sure anyone can wait rather than shell out ridiculous amounts of money on customs and in the event that it's lost, you get a full refund.

It's been a few years since I've ordered from them, but I used to get shipments from BB.com quite regulalrly and the one time that I did FedEx instead of post, I ended up paying for it through my nose.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a 24 hour ONLY deal. Expired now.

Back