"Freedom 251," World's cheapest smartphone launched in India for 251rs.

^^ Guess we will know about it in three days time!

See its not their fault even if they run with the money
They clearly stated

"Freedom 251"

Get freedom of your 251 RS which you spent
:D

16i7f3.jpg

Now Ringing Bells wants Rs 50,000 crore from Indian Govt
Goel however wants his 'cheapest phone in the world' to reach out to millions of buyers across the country, even if it entails in significant loss, which by the way stood at Rs 930 per handset, to begin with. "I recovered Rs 700-800 from app developers and revenue generated through advertisements on Freedom 251 website. After selling the device for Rs 251 (cash on delivery), the total loss per handset is expected to be in the range of Rs 180-270," Goel was quoted by IANS as saying.

Source: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/techno...s-50-000-crore-from-indian-govt/1/709228.html

If they give even 5 rupees he's one lucky guy.

Just a clarification on the subject, the phone manufacturers have admitted that the government is in no way involved with this phone and is not giving it any tax subsidies.

I feel we Indians have a habit of blaming everything on the government. it's cold today, government is to blame. Cat crossed my path government is to blame. I got low marks in exam, government is to blame. Sallu bahi is not getting married, government is to blame.
Ahh Superbly said man...

Adding some more...

Sasikala went to jail, government is to blame.
Jayaliltha died, government is to blame.
Aishwarya didn't marry Sallu bhai, government is to blame...

Back