Freemasons in India

viktik

Disciple
I really want to know all the major members and past activities in india.

Previously few months back they deleted my content on freemasons. i did not take it seriously.

Quora is repeatingly marking my question for improvement on freemasons. now that is suspicious.
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Mo...o-much-who-are-definitely-playing-major-role?

And people say they are not very active. LOL
Freemasons always claim they don't want hide anything. But you really want to find info about them. You can't get it easily. their main website is almost empty.

Found some contents on the internet.
I am not saying all there are articles are 100% correct. But they deserve a through look.

All the high ranking british colonists were freemasons like Robert clive, lord chelmsford, lord elgin, charles cornwallis, lord mountbatten, thomas gibson charmicheal, lord willingdon etc. If freemasons claim they are force of good, then why they systematically destroyed Indian industries. I see it as this was done by design. They intended to India to be in such situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manly P. Hall - was 33rd degree Freemason ( the highest rank )
see what topics he knew about

manly p hall_20-09-2016_23-35-50.jpg manly p hall_20-09-2016_23-35-57.jpg manly p hall_20-09-2016_23-39-23.jpg
Do you really think freemasons are as simple as they looks and tells about them.
You can find Manly P. Hall audio lectures in youtube.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
randomly i found this ebook " The hand of iblis"
But it will take time to read
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Haven't seen a conspiracy thread here in a long long time :D
Freemasons, Illuminati, bleh,
Here's three conspiracy theories from the last one week itself:

1. Hillary Clinton has been hiding her ill health for the past one year, she's been coughing like a dog for the past 6 months and now even the mainstream media cannot cover it up anymore after she pretty much fainted after the 9/11 memorial.
The person that exited her daughter's house is suspected to be a body double, not only that, there is some incriminating evidence against the use of green screen in her comeback rally the following week. Hillary is an untouchable pile of dog sh*t thg, even after all the info that has been revealed in the email hacks, the DNC leaks, the Clinton foundation links, Benghazi, etc., she still walks free. If there was any shadow govt. present in the world, Hillary is the poster boy of that group, Trump rallies attract ten times the number of people but the media still keeps projecting her in the lead.

2. The pipe bombings in NY and NJ in the last two days were a diversion to distract sheeple in the US from the war crimes their establishment has committed in the same timeframe. They bombed Syrian govt. troops (who are fighting ISIS) killing 60 personnel day before and yesterday they took out a UN aid envoy completely ending the ceasefire. They also pulled out the usual race war card by getting another cop to kill an unarmed black man today so the populace keeps fighting on petty issues while innocents keep getting bombed day in and day out.

3. The Uri terror attack was a false flag operation done by the Indian govt. to undermine Pakistan's efforts to garner support for the Kashmir issue in the UN General Assembly today. Although the timing is indeed a bit suspicious because infiltrating at this time would only weaken Pak's argument.
Good thing their efforts to garner support were pretty much universally rejected and France and Russia pretty much came out in full support of India, Russia even called off their drills with Pak iirc., those pakis just don't understand the bazillion year old UN resolution at all. RIP to our soldiers though.

It's always good to have an open mind about things although the world news has been getting really depressing for the past few months.
I'm gonna be an ostrich and shove my head in the sand by looking forward to the new season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine tomorrow as well as the season finale of Mr.Robot, the final f**king fight in Naruto Shippuuden and the second ep of South Park Season 20 on Thurs.

As for the Freemasons, there were ridiculous rumors about people drinking blood and whatnot at the local lodge in Pune. On Laxmi Puja one fine Diwali, we went and pee'd on their gate and lit a 1000 cracker garland just for kicks.

P.S. This news was truly surprising for me today, are they still looking for backers of the Khalistan movement ?
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/09/20/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-india-espionage.html?_r=1

Last edited:
My complaint with the govt. is that they have a very stupid top down approach to things, they plan on spending $10 Billion USD on Rafale jets but our brave soldiers are fighting with out-dated and inferior INSAS rifles and helmets that look like dried watermelons.
Then there's the $15 Billion bullet train budget, how about putting some doors on those Mumbai local trains which claims multiple lives every month and installing a closed lavatory system in our train coaches for starters.
Instead of strengthening foundations and spending on indigenous projects we are wasting money on stuff that will only be used as bullet points in the next LS elections.

BJP always ranted that they will take strict action against Pakistan if provoked, while fully knowing they can't do it in reality.
This is what politics is. always telling lies to people which sound quite convincing.

Last edited:
Well, after reading this, Narendra Modi's acche din may become burre din for us, from generic medication POV.

Its much more worse than, what it looks and a globally established wrongdoing .

I really want to know all the major members and past activities in india.

Previously few months back they deleted my content on freemasons. i did not take it seriously.

Quora is repeatingly marking my question for improvement on freemasons. now that is suspicious.
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Mo...o-much-who-are-definitely-playing-major-role?

And people say they are not very active. LOL
Freemasons always claim they don't want hide anything. But you really want to find info about them. You can't get it easily. their main website is almost empty.

Found some contents on the internet.
I am not saying all there are articles are 100% correct. But they deserve a through look.

All the high ranking british colonists were freemasons like Robert clive, lord chelmsford, lord elgin, charles cornwallis, lord mountbatten, thomas gibson charmicheal, lord willingdon etc. If freemasons claim they are force of good, then why they systematically destroyed Indian industries. I see it as this was done by design. They intended to India to be in such situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manly P. Hall - was 33rd degree Freemason ( the highest rank )
see what topics he knew about

View attachment 66794 View attachment 66795 View attachment 66797
Do you really think freemasons are as simple as they looks and tells about them.
You can find Manly P. Hall audio lectures in youtube.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
randomly i found this ebook " The hand of iblis"
But it will take time to read
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the best explanation

Well, after reading this, Narendra Modi's acche din may become burre din for us, from generic medication POV.
I have been a bit hesitant to reply to this post because this is a conspiracy thread and @psyph3r might again say I am taking things too seriously because of the nature of the thread. Here goes:

Aside from the fact that Caravan is a leftist magazine and warrants very less serious reading, I get sad every time I read India media articles, specially long ones like these. They are poorly researched and try to be more artsy than necessary and instead of trying to inform the readers are more about baiting without proofs.

For one, let me play the devil's advocate - medicine pricing is a very controversial topic. Things are not as simple as "greedy companies". Millions is spent in not only discovering a molecule but conducting clinical trials and research. What this leads to is front loaded prices being very costly and things getting cheaper year over year.
An example of which has been given in the article about AIDS medicine going from 10k to 1k or better yet on the pricing of sofosbuvir - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofosbuvir#Cost ....list price discount in went up from 22% to 46% last year. A cursory look at the information available on the internet, while there has been criticism over pricing of the medicine, the company has also worked with governments on the pricing. But there is no mention on the 2nd aspect.

Secondly, the whole patent thing - "A remarkably progressive legislation enacted by Indira Gandhi in 1970—which Hamied helped shape—barred the patenting of medical products in the country." I don't have the words for the amount of sycophancy in these words. Doesn't this effectively tell Indian companies - don't spend money on trying to researching medicine, just copy because there are no laws to protect what you may find. And most companies have gone down that road. Today an Indian Ph.D in biotechnology or pharma cannot hope to work on cutting edge research rather trying to reverse engineer the formulation of the new hot drug.
Then again, writers seem to forget while the law was enacted in 1970 things have changed by amendment as recent as 2006 to fulfill WTO obligation. If the "progressive legislation" was not changed Gilead couldn't have approached the Patent's Office, could they? I wonder which central government enacted the 2006 amendment?

Thirdly, there is again a lot of info on the Gilead vs Patent Office's saga and I think it would have made the writers case of "shocked boardrooms" and "business and Modi" if they could provide info on what has happened but no, that wouldn't fit the tone of the article. Here's what happened:
http://spicyip.com/2015/01/breaking...ts-gileads-hep-c-drug-patent-application.html
Now here's Indian IP in a nutshell - variation on an existing product cannot be patented, it has to show a significant improvement. I'll let people read the article on one of the opinions why the order was challenged and was controversial.

And what happened after the article was published -
http://spicyip.com/2016/05/breaking...-as-sovaldi-patent-oppositions-dismissed.html

I have more things to say but don't want to turn this into a 16 page article so stopping here. I just wish people look closely into everything they read and instead of taking at face value.

Back