Freshly RMA'ed WD Caviar Black WD7501AAES For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

umesh_boogy

Disciple
Hi,
My Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB is up for sale which i just received from RMA Opened to check whether working or not and to take HD tune ScreenShot.
I don't remember purchase date:( but it was in 2009:S Warranty supposed to be till 2014 but somehow on WD Website it shows warranty till 2016:eek:hyeah:
Expected Price : SOLD
No Shipping! only for Mumbai Buyers who can pick up(have bad experience with shipping)
For Suggestions PM

HD Tune ScreenShot
T4BU6.png

Warranty Status ScreenShot

HEnTA.png

HDD Pics with Date and Username

XHcIx.jpg
QC0Tb.jpg
oS6lV.jpg

I suggest you to remove serial no. of screenshot as it can be misused easily. Serious buyers can PM you & verify themselves :)

avi said:
I suggest you to remove serial no. of screenshot as it can be misused easily. Serious buyers can PM you & verify themselves :)

Thank You sir, I edited images :)

Aces170 said:
If this is not sold yet. I would be interested, where in Andheri are you located?

Sorry sir HDD is on hold for Bikey Sir, i will let you know if he changes his mind, i stay near Amboli Railway Crossing :)

^ If you call me sir, then you will get Rs.500/- less. :)

YGPM.

P.S. It has been observed that freshly RMAed WD drives show full/5 years warranty at times.

But the warranty gets reduced to the actual period after some months.

In some cases, the warranty gets reduced to '0' years too.

So it is suggested that one should periodically keep checking warranty on the WD site.

If it drops to zero, mail the WD guys to correct it and the bill/cash memo is required as proof of purchase date.

BIKeINSTEIN said:

YGPM.

P.S. It has been observed that freshly RMAed WD drives show full/5 years warranty at times.

So it is suggested that one should periodically keep checking warranty on the WD site.

If it drops to zero, mail the WD guys to correct it and the bill/cash memo is required as proof of purchase date.

If warranty drops to 0 will help buyer,

as i am not able to find bill now

originally HDD was 500 GB blue disk, i got Black as replacement in start of 2010

umesh_boogy said:
If warranty drops to 0 will help buyer,

as i am not able to find bill now

originally HDD was 500 GB blue disk, i got Black as replacement in start of 2010

If you dont have the bill, I am out

Dude, sorry for the late reply, my friend is not replying so I don't want to waste your time anymore.

Please continue with your sale.

BIKeINSTEIN said:

YGPM.

shravank30 said:
If you dont have the bill, I am out

Luckily i found the bill :D

aman.pitbull said:
Dude, sorry for the late reply, my friend is not replying so I don't want to waste your time anymore.

Please continue with your sale.

Ok :)

ronit said:
YGPMEd mate-----------

Replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back