front audio ports (diy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
If any of you have any dead PC chassis I'd like to salvage the front audio ports. must come with the wires and connectors and everything.

thanks.

Have one from corsair 300/400 cabinet. I think the power button had gone on it. Will that be useful?

I had bad power button in my cabinet some 7-8 years ago and used reset button as power button. Never faced any problem till I changed the cabinet for other reasons.

I had bad power button in my cabinet some 7-8 years ago and used reset button as power button. Never faced any problem till I changed the cabinet for other reasons.
Like i said I think. I am not sure what was wrong. I got the cabby from a forum member and front I/o wasnt working or went bad, dont remember

used reset button as power button.
It all depends on which motherboard pin you connect the switch connectors. You can use Power button as Reset and vice-versa.

Like i said I think. I am not sure what was wrong. I got the cabby from a forum member and front I/o wasnt working or went bad, dont remember
Can you send it over if you don't need it? The whole bay which has the ports, wires and connector ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back