FS: 120mm LED fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
(1) Item for sale: Antec Tricool 'special black' blue LED 120mm case fan (Antec 900 cabinet original fan)
Specs: 7 heavy, matte-black blades/hub with a translucent white body and three blue LEDs.

1x molex for psu + 1x 3-speed switch. No rpm monitoring.

Seems similar to regular tricool 120mm fans >

120 x 120 x 25.4 mm

DC 12V

RPM 1200 1600 2000

CFM 39 56 79​

dBA 25 28 30
Units: 3 (SOLD)
Reason for sale: Friend is using non-LED fans in his Antec 900 since purchase. :)
Price: Rs.850/- (each) (sold for 700 each to genuine buyers which was the plan anyways :bleh: )
Other comments: As good as new, sparingly used for some hours on day one. :)

Had been kept for the past few months as he was undecided if to sell these or not.
Pics:

Last Fan standing (literally- midair) :rofl: >

Rs.1105/- at 'the IT depot'.

Theitdepot - Antec 120 MM Tricool Case Fan
$22 shipped- on newegg.

Newegg.com - Antec 761345-75024-0 120mm Blue LED Case Fan - Case Fans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai buyers will be given preference. :)

Please keep discussions on the product/price to another thread elsewhere- you may PM me for the same. :p

Please pardon any delays in replying due to unavoidable circumstances. :ashamed:
PM me with any offers for trade with anything interesting you may have- good non-LED fans, accessories, ...

I will check with my friend if he is interested. :)

Bikey:
I need one fan for attaching to the lower end of the HDD cage, was inspired by Eazy.
Which one of these do you recommend? CFM range I should be looking at?
Or would a plain-Jane 120mm do?

TechHead said:
Bikey:

I need one fan for attaching to the lower end of the HDD cage, was inspired by Eazy.

You should be looking at atleast 55cfm or more (max cfm within your tolerance for noise).

The HDD cage in the chieftec is a bit farther from the mobo than in mini/midtower cases and you may need that extra cfm/pressure/throw for the fan to be of some help to the mobo and gfx.

As far as the HDDs are concerned, even a 40cfm/1200rpm 120mm fan should create enough airflow over the HDDs for cooling them a bit compared to a no fan situation. :)

TechHead said:
Bikey:
[OT]dooood! why are you buying fans! just send mihir to my place, delta wfb-1212M, 72cfm@34dba or else a NMB Minebea 4715KL, 83cfm@37dba. both for 10 bucks :bleh: [/OT]
sorry bikey saaar!

^Ok, cheers.
Our Pune friend is sending over a 92mm fan, will hook it up to the side panel.
120mm.. will call you Tues.. Lamington Road beckons.

PM me with any offers for trade with anything interesting you may have- good non-LED fans, accessories, ...
I will check with my friend if he is interested. :)

Little offtopic:

What is that northbridge cooler into those pictures?

Does that comes with the board or it is an aftermarket product?

If it is an after market product then where can i buy this?

keith_j_snyder2 said:
Little offtopic:
What is that northbridge cooler into those pictures?

Does that comes with the board or it is an aftermarket product?

If it is an after market product then where can i buy this?

That is the original DFI chipset(southbridge maybe :p) cooler with the top plate removed and fitted with a modded 50mm 11-blade ballbearing fan. :p

If your mobo accepts a similar cooler, you may try getting an Evercool VC-RE or VC-RF as per requirement. :)
BUMP for the beautiful special edition Antec tricools with 3 speed switch and blue LEDs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back