[FS]1GBx2 DDR1 400Mhz D.C. RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amien

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 26, 2008
1,376
67
88
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

First of all, sorry about the pic. quality and the fact that it's a couple of days old.

This is a matched 1GBx2=2GB pair of DDR1 400Mhz Transcend JetRAM that was purchased specifically for running in dual channel mode. Serial numbers are very close to each other. The RAM is about a year old and has been used sparingly. It comes with Transcends lifetime warranty, was bought locally from Cassette World in Lamington road.
Original packaging will be provided as seen in the pic.

Will give preference to local buyers.
Any questions/queries please use the PM route.
I was considering using these for a home server/download rig, but im short on time to set it up, so when these sell, will be selling an old CPU+Mobo combo as well.

Thank you for looking :)
RAM is currently on HOLD for GPMlore
Next:

Local:-
1)Local TE member 1 - PM'ed@ 06:32 AM
2)rahul2003 PM'ed@09:18 AM

Outside Mumbai:-
1)ragsbava
 

GPMlore

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Jan 18, 2009
108
21
87
KA, IND
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Payment done from my end. Waiting to seller to confirm and shipment of goods. :hap2:

@Amien, check ur PM.
 

Amien

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 26, 2008
1,376
67
88
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
GPMlore said:
Payment done from my end. Waiting to seller to confirm and shipment of goods. :hap2:

@Amien, check ur PM.
Payment recieved and package shipped. :)
Will close this thread once buyer recieves the product.
Thanks to all those who showed interest.
I might have some 512MB DDR1 sticks, if anyone needs DDR1 RAM urgently...

@GPMlore
Check your PM box for tracking no. and other details.
 

sri_k

Active Member
Adept
Jan 18, 2008
751
14
32
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amien said:
Payment recieved and package shipped. :)
Will close this thread once buyer recieves the product.
Thanks to all those who showed interest.
I might have some 512MB DDR1 sticks, if anyone needs DDR1 RAM urgently...

@GPMlore
Check your PM box for tracking no. and other details.
hi amien do u have another 1GB stick?how much 512MB stick?which brand,any warranty?
 

GPMlore

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Jan 18, 2009
108
21
87
KA, IND
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Recieved package today in good condition. It was very nice experience dealing with Amien. :hap2: . Thank you Amien, looking forward to make many more deals with you. :) . Thanks to TE also.

PS: Special mention goes to cursed. Without him, I would have spent 3.5K for 2 GB DDR :ashamed: .

Regards :D ,
GPMlore
 

kunalthesarkar

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jun 21, 2006
311
16
82
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i have a 512mb stick want to upgrade to 1gb in exchange if its possible let me know . sorry for writing on this thread
 

Amien

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 26, 2008
1,376
67
88
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
GPMlore said:
Recieved package today in good condition. It was very nice experience dealing with Amien. :hap2: . Thank you Amien, looking forward to make many more deals with you. :) . Thanks to TE also.

PS: Special mention goes to cursed. Without him, I would have spent 3.5K for 2 GB DDR :ashamed: .

Regards :D ,
GPMlore
Thread closed, was nice dealing with you :)

PS: Anyone interested in 512MB of DDR RAM:-
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-mobo-cpu-ram-135171.html#post1122009
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.