[FS]1GBx2 DDR1 400Mhz D.C. RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amien

Skilled
img03601.th.jpg

First of all, sorry about the pic. quality and the fact that it's a couple of days old.

This is a matched 1GBx2=2GB pair of DDR1 400Mhz Transcend JetRAM that was purchased specifically for running in dual channel mode. Serial numbers are very close to each other. The RAM is about a year old and has been used sparingly. It comes with Transcends lifetime warranty, was bought locally from Cassette World in Lamington road.
Original packaging will be provided as seen in the pic.

Will give preference to local buyers.
Any questions/queries please use the PM route.
I was considering using these for a home server/download rig, but im short on time to set it up, so when these sell, will be selling an old CPU+Mobo combo as well.

Thank you for looking :)
RAM is currently on HOLD for GPMlore
Next:

Local:-
1)Local TE member 1 - PM'ed@ 06:32 AM
2)rahul2003 PM'ed@09:18 AM

Outside Mumbai:-
1)ragsbava

Payment done from my end. Waiting to seller to confirm and shipment of goods. :hap2:

@Amien, check ur PM.

GPMlore said:
Payment done from my end. Waiting to seller to confirm and shipment of goods. :hap2:

@Amien, check ur PM.

Payment recieved and package shipped. :)
Will close this thread once buyer recieves the product.
Thanks to all those who showed interest.
I might have some 512MB DDR1 sticks, if anyone needs DDR1 RAM urgently...

@GPMlore
Check your PM box for tracking no. and other details.

Amien said:
Payment recieved and package shipped. :)
Will close this thread once buyer recieves the product.
Thanks to all those who showed interest.
I might have some 512MB DDR1 sticks, if anyone needs DDR1 RAM urgently...

@GPMlore
Check your PM box for tracking no. and other details.
hi amien do u have another 1GB stick?how much 512MB stick?which brand,any warranty?

Recieved package today in good condition. It was very nice experience dealing with Amien. :hap2: . Thank you Amien, looking forward to make many more deals with you. :) . Thanks to TE also.

PS: Special mention goes to cursed. Without him, I would have spent 3.5K for 2 GB DDR :ashamed: .

Regards :D ,
GPMlore

GPMlore said:
Recieved package today in good condition. It was very nice experience dealing with Amien. :hap2: . Thank you Amien, looking forward to make many more deals with you. :) . Thanks to TE also.

PS: Special mention goes to cursed. Without him, I would have spent 3.5K for 2 GB DDR :ashamed: .

Regards :D ,
GPMlore

Thread closed, was nice dealing with you :)

PS: Anyone interested in 512MB of DDR RAM:-
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-mobo-cpu-ram-135171.html#post1122009
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back