FS:1GBx2 Transcend DDR400 sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh

Adept
These are Transcend 1GB DDR400 sticks based on Micron -5BD chips and BrainPower B6U808 PCBs. Have two of them for sale.

Condition: Sealed pack, Bought a month back.

Reason for sale: Bought these sticks for a friend of mine but he doesn't need them anymore.

Expected price: Rs.8750 + shipping [Not-negotiable]

Posting a pic of the bill below. Will include this alongwith the sticks when shipping.

Pic of sticks

Micron chips

Don't have any pic showing "BPU808" as it happens to be on the other side of the stick ( basically don't want to remove packing ).

Switch you still interested in the RAM? Tried sending you a PM but got back a message saying your inbox is full.. Have sent you an email through TE. Please check and let me know.

WTF!!!! This still not sold??

Damn silly if you ask me :p I wish I had cash though... would have bought it from you looooooong back :p

Hi Vignesh,

Just wanted to say that a few days ago I wanted to sell my 256 X 2 DDR400.

A dealer took it from me for Rs 2000/-. Ofcourse I bought TWINMOS 512 X 2 DDR400 from him @ Rs 2,200/- in exchange but from what we spoke he told me he would buy each Ram stick at about Rs 100/- less if they are new.

If you are in Pune I could introduce u to that person or would u like me to ask him regarding this if its urgent for u to sell it off?
Regards

Hey Neville- Ahem!!

Check Right hand corner of his post- he's from the Garden City!!:cool2:
But i may be mistaken as he might be from Bangalore but working elsewhere or vice versa!!:p

But nice gesture!!:hap2:

Dear Vignesh,

Tried a lot to get in touch with him but his shop seemed closed today.

I have got his cell no from the shop next door - 09890001809.

Why dont u call him up and give him the reference of the guy who just bought TWINMOS 512 X 2 from him.

If hes ready to buy the Rams from you do let me know how I could help.

And thats the least I could do for u after u helped me with my DVD Burning problem yesterday;)
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back