FS: 2 pieces of BrandNew Abit IP35-E, THODPHOD WARRANTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal CLOSED. NOT Selling at the moment

Have 2 pieces of Brand New Vat paid Abit IP35-E's purchased a couple of weeks ago from KMD. The boards were tested for boot, AS5 applied!

Thought i would use them for setting up Quads...but its going to take time.

Will provide Xerox copy original Vat paid bill. Warranty is for 3 years / or as per whatever KMD is providing.

Up for grabs at 5400/- Ea. + Shipping.

And No i am not going to sell for 4.5k or 5k or whatever

Would prefer Local pickup from my Office in Mumbai.

PM or Post. Control crapping urge and use the Loo instead of this Post::tongue:

Were these the ones from the clearance sale that KMD had for the boards or purchased earlier ? And what is the bill amount of the same ?

EDIT : Exact date of purchase please ? Look at the bill :p

^^If I or a buyer buys something for 5400/- then he/I should get a bill of 5400/- na. The clearance boards were sold for 4.5k by KMD, so how can the bill be of 5.4k ?

That was my doubt and so I asked if these were the clearance ones or other ones. Please clarify if you can/want.

I am not a dealer. I purchased something that i am not using and want to sell it.
When has anyone recieved a bill for the ammount that he may have purchased a second sale item for, except if the purchase is through a dealer?

I dont remember recieving any bill for the exact amount i may have paid for any item purchased through non-dealers.

if ur point is am i selling a product that i may have purchased at a lower price?

My answer to that is the price listed on the sale.

The bill is being provided to verify the serial numbers and warranty issues...

^^Dude, obviously bills are for that but the amount is also printed on the bill na.

As you can see, I am already interested in the boards and am just asking a genuine question.

Please let me know the bill amount of these as if I take some money from my parents for buying this board then I will have to show them the proof of purchase. I can't show a 4.5k bill for which I will take 5.4k from them. Simple.

Vivek Punjabi said:
I am not a dealer. I purchased something that i am not using and want to sell it.

When has anyone recieved a bill for the ammount that he may have purchased a second sale item for, except if the purchase is through a dealer?

I dont remember recieving any bill for the exact ammount i may have paidd for any item purchased through non-dealers.

if ur point is am i selling a product that i may have purchased at a lower price?

My answer to that is the price listed on the sale.

The bill is being provided to verify the serial numbers and warranty issues...

I have always taken care to collect the bills or try to collect them even if the items are second hand. Bikey is proof to that :p and you can ask superczar even :p and even farookh (who is watching this thread now) :p

I don't have any issues with you making a profit on this sale by selling the item at a higher price than your purchase. Many people do it. Its your stuff and you mention the price. No issues at all dude.

I just told you what my problem is in the last post. I need to show the proof of purchase to my parents. That is why I am repeatedly asking you the billing amount of these boards as mentioned on the invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back