FS: 250Gb Seagate HDD(RMA sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my Just-arrived from RMA, Seagate 250GB HDD(sealed), Warranty Expiration upto 08-Aug-2012.

Price- 1550 shipped (SOLD)
No low balling :no:

Reason for selling: Bought 640AAKS from amarbir :eek:hyeah:

Here are the pics:

SOLD TO RAHUL

MAD_DOG said:
does HDD comes sealed after RMA?? mine wasn't sealed :(
anyways came late here..otherwise wud have bought it :(

Yes it does, Its almost like a new HDD :)

SumitB said:
Yes, I was the one who gave him a -(ve) rating. The rating was indeed due to delayed payment.

Wow how proud are you dude? :)
Here he is, Sumit, tell me, Did i tell you to ship the HDD? I told you very clearly to ship the HDD only after the full payment right? U sent the HDD to me before i transferred the remaining 550Rs. And you go telling everyone i delayed the payment.

@everyone: I had to send the HDD to the RMA the very next day coz seatools found many bad sectors, And the first day it showed 250Gb, The next day it shows 82Gb:rofl:

I never blamed him, I thought the HDD would've got damaged in transit, I never left a -ve feedback coz i trusted this guy. Serves me right for trusting strangers.

Akshay, take your cribbing to the mods. I told you to do so then, I am telling you again! Go complain to the mods!

Un-intentional delayed payment is one thing. Making excuses and asking me for instructions on how to do banking is another thing. Moreover, he claims that his dad works for SBI and in this case I could not digest the fact that he did not know banking!!

He now is saying that he got rewarded for trusting strangers. Well, I can say the same thing! I nearly got duped by a 20 something. Probably serves me right!

Anyways, he has the option to bicker about it to the mods. If the mods reprimand me, I will accept it. When I left the rating for him, I had put the case infront of the mods. Infact, till the rating was left, I had not received the balance payment. When I received the payment, I informed the mods about it and left it upon them if they wanted the negative rating to be removed. They did not remove it.

2nd, he claims that the HDD had bad sectors when he received it. When he informed me, I immediately told him that he could ship it back to me and I would give him a refund. He did not do that. So where am I at fault?

^^ I have reported it as a bad rating, Haven't got any PM regarding that!!
Anyway i don't care abt that man, I've got a cool 7 trader points, People trust me, I just sell me extra stuff, i'm not a full time business man for the -ve rating to bother me.

cooldude_007 said:
^^ I have reported it as a bad rating, Haven't got any PM regarding that!!
Anyway i don't care abt that man, I've got a cool 7 trader points, People trust me, I just sell me extra stuff, i'm not a full time business man for the -ve rating to bother me. :lol:

Exactly. I too sent them a pm and they did not respond!

Anyways, -(ve) & +(ve) ratings don't matter. If someone needs something that you have for sale, they will buy it. Its a matter of trust. Forget about it and carry on. Best of luck with your future sales. If I need something which you have up for sale, I won't think twice before getting it, and I will FIRST make the payment (in full) and then ask you to ship it. :hap2: :clap:

Anyway lemme answer you sumit,

Un-intentional delayed payment is one thing. Making excuses and asking me for instructions on how to do banking is another thing. Moreover, he claims that his dad works for SBI and in this case I could not digest the fact that he did not know banking!!

Dude, Chill i wasn't making any excuses to get off with your 550 bucks, I'm not broke.
I opened my bank a/c only coz of TE so that i can sell my old stuff and send/receive funds. I have zero experience in that field, Yes my Dad works for SBI, what does that have to do with me knowing abt banking? Its my Dad who works for SBI not me, Do u expect him to teach his son everything abt banking?

He now is saying that he got rewarded for trusting strangers. Well, I can say the same thing! I nearly got duped by a 20 something. Probably serves me right!

I never asked you to ship the HDD in advance? I clearly told you to ship it only after you get the complete amount. Duped? Did i run away with ur money?Stop saying that you get it?

Anyways, he has the option to bicker about it to the mods. If the mods reprimand me, I will accept it. When I left the rating for him, I had put the case infront of the mods. Infact, till the rating was left, I had not received the balance payment. When I received the payment, I informed the mods about it and left it upon them if they wanted the negative rating to be removed. They did not remove it.

The 'Bad rating report' thing doesn't work i suppose.
And the co-incidence is that i got my transaction rights only after you left me a -ve rating.

2nd, he claims that the HDD had bad sectors when he received it. When he informed me, I immediately told him that he could ship it back to me and I would give him a refund. He did not do that. So where am I at fault?

I didn't want to ship it back coz the shipping cost to your place is like 150 bucks which i didn't want to waste, I badly wanted a hard drive and that is why i sent it to the RMA center.

Do u remember the check episode sumit?

I deposited a check, U didn't like the fact that 15days to clear an outstation check is crap.
I stopped the check and there comes a -ve rating.

SumitB said:
Exactly. I too sent them a pm and they did not respond!

Anyways, -(ve) & +(ve) ratings don't matter. If someone needs something that you have for sale, they will buy it. Its a matter of trust. Forget about it and carry on. Best of luck with your future sales. If I need something which you have up for sale, I won't think twice before getting it, and I will FIRST make the payment (in full) and then ask you to ship it. :hap2: :clap:

If that was the case why did you have to post a -ve rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back