FS:3 days old iPhone 3G 8GB(Airtel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Disciple
Hii friends,

I purchased Apple iPhone 3G 8GB three days back from Airtel Relationship Center for Rs. 31000. Initially i was very pleased and satisfied by the phone. But now i feel it isn't for me as I feel kind of restricted with iTunes syncing and other things. I just feel that I m kind of separated from the rest of the world without radio and proper bluetooth:S. I don't want to be forced by do everything the apple way. Even now I say that it is a stunning phone, with the best display i ve ever seen on any gadget. The touch responses are just awesome. Anyways everyone knows abt iPhone so i needn't say much.

I rarely go out of my house coz u know its pretty hot here in Hyd, so the phone is not much used also. total usage time is something around 5 hrs. And since it is 3 days old it is perfectly new. I m ready to do a full money back if u find even a single scratch or any such thing on the phone:hap2: .

Also i have purchased two softwares from iStore that i m including midomi ultra for $1.99 and Air Sharing Pro for $4.99. midomi is used for identifying songs by letting the app to listen to song, its so powerful that u can even hum the song and it'll recognise it. Air Sharing is multi purpose document viewer, which can view anything from PDFs to pptx files. You can upload files on the go also.

Here are some pics:-

Note:- You can activate iPhone Data Plan, which includes free 500MB internet per month for an year.
Can PM u a photo of bill also on request.
After thinking and re-thinking I m offering to sell it at Rs. 26000/- including shipping.
For any queries call me at 9618237001

Upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0, got lot of features now...Cut, copy, paste are good and safari got a bit better...
Anyways, still i m not impressed by it :p..
Bump

Also purchased new applications...
Liquid for 0.99$
ParaPanic for $1.99
Piano Sharp for $ 1.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back