FS:3 Months old PS2 + Extra Controller + MC(8MB) + 10 Games + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS2, 3 Months Old, scratchless, VERY rarely used, with original box, havn't even removed the original plastic film from the branding logo. Bought it in May 2007 from ALFA (Mumbai)

Contains:
1 PS2 Console (Slimline, Modded)
1 Original SONY Controller
1 Fake Controller (Fully Functional)
1 Memory Card (8MB)
1 Mains Converter (UK) (Came with it)
10 games
sms media player (Play divx+mp3+photocd)
armax cheat disk
Original Box and Packaging.

Reason for selling: Don't get the time to play on it

Are the disc u r providing with the console original, coz this forum doesn't support piracy .....................

Are those games genuine ones- else you better not mention them here.:p
Coz a new ps2 is like 6.5k at Alfa with most of the stuff you are selling.:ashamed:

As mentioned by BIKeINSTEIN a new PS2 costs 6.5k at Alfa... consider lowering the price and I might be tempted to get it...

The Games are not genuine. So please assume that these are offered free with the package.I will refrain from discussing about them any further.

Since Alfa was raided last month, it has stopped dealing in pirated games. Please confirm that the PS2 available there is modded or not.
I asked them about downgrading the PSP and they refused discussing it Please check for that.Games too have gone up to 50 bucks.

I spent around 8.2 k for the whole package in May.
The console is as good as new. Even the sticker that covers the branding to prevent scratches is as it was Will post pics soon.

Assuming Ps2 @6.5k anyone will have to spend...
6.5k Console + 500 MC + 250 Extra Controller + 500 for the games @ 50 Each (Prices are up)
Around 7750/-

Ok- just confirmed.
MODDED, SLIM PS2 is available at Alfa for 6.5K with all cables.
One extra fake controller is 250/-, 350-400 for the 8MB mem card.

A friend has reported that another of our friends picked one up 2-3days back for around 7.2K from Alfa.:)

And he will be interested in this one too but i dare not quote the price he asked me to quote.:ashamed:

Hey Dude...

You bought the console in May along with the 20 games... so you must have played those 20 games rite? There is no way you will get 7k when a brand new PS2 costs around 7.2k or 7.7k like you mentioned...

I think you should re-consider your pricing...

Peace

ballistic said:
I bought 10 games and finished just one (RE4)
I am open to negotiations but not by much..

ballistic said:
Any one considering buying a new one now has a good deal on his hands.
I can reconsider the price but not by much.

Hold on to it mate... :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back