FS: 7900GT at great price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics i know i am late but bleh here they are....

Opteron 165

DFI Ultra-D

Transcend 2GB (2 x 1GB, matched pair) Samsung UCCC

Coolermaster Hyper6+ (w/ 100mm `modded' 80 CFM Fan w/ blue LEDS)

BIG 7900GT

SuperLanBoy

Powersafe 500Watts

Thats about it:)

akS !:cool2:

Bump !!

Price of Opteron reduced from 14k to 13k including shipping. Mods plss update..."Final Price"

Price of 7900GT reduced from 17k to 16.5k..."Final Price"

akS !

Price of Opteron down to 11k, just buy it someone i need to sell this stuff fast. Price of 7900GT down to 16k and price of Coolermaster down to 2k and thats it.....

If still no luck, i will just keep it for myself...

akS !

any pics of that modded hyper 6?? :)

I'm interested

oops sorry those pics didn't open until I refreshed... mods pls delete this thread...

whateve_r said:
Price of Opteron down to 11k, just buy it someone i need to sell this stuff fast. Price of 7900GT down to 16k and price of Coolermaster down to 2k and thats it.....

akS !

pal when u say modded fan what exactly do u mean??? Also supposing I need another fan 100 mm fans are quite rare, so what do I do?

Am interested if u could clear up these queries... I'm in mumbai so that'll be 2K shipped right

And sorry for the posts I made earlier... (thread delete, was trying to multitask, obviously I failed) ;)

lol Modded means that its just a simple mod for FAN which makes it run at Full speed all the time..i.e 3500RPM always. Fan is in perfect condition, as you can see in the pics i have put plastic around the fan so that no air leakage is there, all the air goes only into the Heat Sink and doesnt come out of any open endings...

Yes 2k shipped..

akS !

whateve_r said:

akS !

awesome price for a 2mb L2 cache Opty with proven overclock ... 1.54v for 2.65 Ghz right....

@ vandal: i did that mod mate.... its a SIMPLE wire which jumpers the 4th and 2nd pin to give a LOGIC 1 signal the the PWM circuitry in the fan (yes the Coolermaster fully supports the 4 pin fan connectors on Intel motherboards) so that I runs at full speed (3500 RPM) at all time giving TTBTs run of their money. And considering the weight of the thing, 2k shipped is a awesome PRICE.

Regards and bumps,

Karan

whateve_r said:
lol Modded means that its just a simple mod for FAN which makes it run at Full speed all the time..i.e 3500RPM always. Fan is in perfect condition, as you can see in the pics i have put plastic around the fan so that no air leakage is there, all the air goes only into the Heat Sink and doesnt come out of any open endings...

Yes 2k shipped..

akS !

very interested... just temme...

will it foil (as in not fit on)
A8N SLI premium or Asus P5W DH/Asus P5B Deluxe?? :)

I only got attachment for 939 Mobo.. Since i got it from Karan he only gave me attachement for the 939 socket mobos. It can fit on all 939 socket mobos..

akS !

whateve_r said:
I only got attachment for 939 Mobo.. Since i got it from Karan he only gave me attachement for the 939 socket mobos. It can fit on all 939 socket mobos..

akS !

pal I will require all the retention brackets for this. It comes with 478, 939 and 775 socket retentions, I know cause I got these with the hyper 48's as well. The cooler is useless without this as I will swap it around depending which comp I keep with me. pls assemble the complete kit and then PM me.

vandal said:
pal I will require all the retention brackets for this. It comes with 478, 939 and 775 socket retentions, I know cause I got these with the hyper 48's as well. The cooler is useless without this as I will swap it around depending which comp I keep with me. pls assemble the complete kit and then PM me.

I dont know where you are going Vandal, but THE ORIGINAL retention bracket was not useful for the DFI motherboard I sold to Akshay also. I had to figure out a different retention mechanism which allowed me to achieve FULL contact with the IHS. And it did not require the Brackets.

So, I guess that should answer your question. Right?

aks: sell the COOLER to someone who wants a GOOD cooler for a 939 board. particularly people looking to overclock their X2s. As this will fit the bill nicely. And the price is good to va kill da for l :D actually let me talk to goks about it alright? regards.

moot point karan since its been sold already. But just to clarify I wasn't "going" anywhere... Its just that I happen to have all 3 socket based mobos and I could have used this HS on any of them. I need the brackets for that don't I? So why is that so unreasonable so as to warrant a "where I you going?" kind of reply?

If I am buying something second hand does that mean that I should get it without some parts? I didn't get what exactly you were trying to say. I don't have a dfi mobo so probably won't have the issues you had with the HSF, regardless the kit shouldn't change right?? One of the plus points of these HSF's is that they are useable on multiple platforms.

anyways that was a good price I agree. btw how much does a new one cost, though I'm going awfully OT here....:)

vandal said:
If I am buying something second hand does that mean that I should get it without some parts?

my point exactly and that's just what I've got.
I haven't received the retention brackets and the backing plate required to attach the HSF.

@Whateve_r, please clear you inbox and respond to PMs sent to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back