FS: 7900GT at great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

whateve_r

Disciple
Hey Guys,

BIG 7900GT

Warranty: 3 Years Warranty from BBC, bought in July 06.

+tives: OC's to insane levels without any problems, i am one of the lucky ones who got a perfect card which can OC to high clocks with no problems whatsoever, Core default @ 450MHz /overclocked @ 550MHz, Memory default @ 650MHz(BIG Default Underclocked) /overclocked @ 780MHz(Going stable). Got 5.4k score in 3DMark06:hap2:

Price: Rs 14k (Hardly 2 months old and working perfectly and OC's to high level)

akS !

Hold the Super Lan Boi... and pics please

Edit.. Oh i didnt see that the cabbie has problems.. will decide after seeing the pics.

I got 2 months back for 15.5k when AMD did not lower its prices of X2, i had no clue i would have to suffer so much now cause of the price reduction. The original Opteron prices havent been decreased and i cant afford to reduce it some 10kish or anything.

akS !

Well Aks, I dont want to ruin your sale....

But X2 4200s are available for some 11K now.... they make more sense than an Opty 165.....

Honestly, 14K is a bit steep......

The difference between an X2 3800 (costing abt 9K if it is available in 939 form i.e :p ) and an Opty 165 is very less......

Hope you dont feel bad dude.....

Keep the PSU reserved for me.

If you can PM me your MSN, we can talk personally to arrange for pickup :)

So how much do you want me to sell it for ? Practically if you say 9k than i have spent 6k for 2 months for this opty which uhmm in my opinion is impractical. I know it was fault at my end, but seeing i wont be able to use it for 6 months and further more if i try to sell it after 6 months i doubt i will get any money back from it...

Please suggest a practical price, just come in my side and think if i got it for 16k 2 months back and have to sell it for less than 10k than it would be useless. If people are interested in buying the Opty, quote me a price and i feel its worthwhile i will sell it.

Interested buyers PM me and i will repl ASAP.

akS !

P.S Funky one more Mumbai guy got in touch with me, if he doesnt reply or if the transaction doesnt go through i will get back to you.

Nikhil, a 4200 has 512kb l2 cache where as an opteron has 1mb l2 cache, and higher over clockability, so u'll have to compare it with an 4400 if at all you compare it with an Athalon. considering that, imo the price is pretty good for the opty, maybe 1k or max 2 less but thats about it

Rave said:
Nikhil, a 4200 has 512kb l2 cache where as an opteron has 1mb l2 cache, and higher over clockability, so u'll have to compare it with an 4400 if at all you compare it with an Athalon. considering that, imo the price is pretty good for the opty, maybe 1k or max 2 less but thats about it

QFT ^^

@akshay:

yaar dun think that you got ratted out by me. It was a timely sale by my part and YOU must agree: you have USED and enjoyed the rig for 3 months (i sold before i came to blore, it has been 3 months to date) while I am getting owned by noobs who retry every round because I have to make do with a laptop whose best effort @ fps @ 800 all low is 100 fps.

Well not complaining or anything, just SAYING, you have used the resource quite well. And the price drop has kind of stabilized (next round would be Dec with quad core release)

To get most out of ur system, I would suggest that you:

Sell the RIG (CPU + RAM + MOBO) as a OCed combo locally. You have spend a lot of time finetuning that system to give u avg 200+ fps in CSS (remember my MAX = 100 fps) That way the guys who is paying premium knows that he gets a OCED system which is 24x7 stable.

If you see my thread, I charged whatever I charged because Of the OC. Thats all I can say.

But, bump for a very good friend. Extremely good person to deal with.

Regards,

Karan

PS: The rig I sold to you so that I could materialize my conroe plans..... ahhh. The plans are yet to materialize :(

Ok things up for grab again. I am getting many queries for RAM and i have put my first person on hold who said he will confirm it by tonight. Mobo is almost in process of being sold. SLB and PSU is also on hold, will get back to all the people who have PM'ed me..

akS !

Am so sorry Aks..... I had no intention of ruining your sale.... I got confused with the 4200 and the 4400.....

Mods, please delete my posts from this thread..... I only seem to have caused unnecessary confusion. :ashamed: :pathetic:

Really really Aks...

Mods, please delete all my posts from this thread....

Official prices of opty 144 and 146 are around 10k and 11.5k respectively. those prices are directly from AMD Bangalore. so 14k seems reasonable for Opty 165! not to forget the higher cache it carries over the X2 3800+.

Aks, gimme time till tomorrow.. if i cud sell my 146, i wud be interested in 165 :p

TheMask said:
Official prices of opty 144 and 146 are around 10k and 11.5k respectively. those prices are directly from AMD Bangalore. so 14k seems reasonable for Opty 165! not to forget the higher cache it carries over the X2 3800+.

Aks, gimme time till tomorrow.. if i cud sell my 146, i wud be interested in 165 :p

Sure thing man, would very much love it if you could buy my Proccy:) cause thats the only thing giving me problems right now:(

akS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back