Shader Clock: 1350 MHz
Dual Link DVI - Supporting digital output up to 2560x1600:
Memory Clock: 1.8 GHz
Chipset: G80 GTX
Memory: 768 MB
Bus Type: PCI-E
Memory Type: DDR3
Memory Bus: 384 bit

Reason for sale: Upgrading to something better eventually; need cash as well; :p

Condition: Purchased from Abu Dhabi, UAE on 5th July '07 for 2420 Dh [~ 26700 INR]; No issues with the card; Stock Delta fan removed and a Panaflo 92mm zip-tied for better cooling; currently running slightly overclocked as seen from the GPU-Z screenshot;

Warranty: With bill; No issues with the warranty claims; shall help the end-user claim the warranty from the shop in case of any unfortunate event;

"Even for those of you who know how to push our cards to the limits, if anything goes wrong, XFX will service it free of charge. All you have to do is register the card with XFX online. If you ever decide to sell or give the card away to someone, XFX will still honor the protection plan for the second owner as well. They just need to register the card with XFX. You get the protection AND the added value of being able to pass along a full warranty. XFX is one of the few companies that has a no BS warranty and that is a big thumbs up for those that like to overclock or have bad luck with computer hardware."

From here: Legit Reviews - XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB XXX Edition Video Card - Power Consumption and Conclusion

As of now, I have not registered, so leaving that to the discretion of the end user; :)

Price: 12k shipped;

Shipping: Shipping charges as actuals. Handled through DTDC [Air] once the payment is realized; the product will be shipped the same day and the docket No. shall be PM'd.

NOTE: The card will be shipped with the stock Delta blower and the panel as in the factory shipped condition;

PM me for any queries; :)

Pic of the card should be as it will be sold/shipped to the buyer, so as not to leave any room for doubts/confusion later on. :bleh:
all the best- good price for a good card.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Pic of the card should be as it will be sold/shipped to the buyer, so as not to leave any room for doubts/confusion later on. :bleh:
all the best- good price for a good card.

Oh... :ashamed:

Will certainly put that pic tomo; :)
But I really dont mind selling the card like this; :p

Thank u Rishi bhaiya; :thanx:

Gurpartap Singh said:
gannu, it looks like the picture is scaring most, you could perhaps add some candy pics and push the deal :D

Heh he is it?? Okies will do that;

But ppl who're looking for performance shouldn't be much bothered; :)

how would u claim warranty? would it take less than a month to get it replaced? any mods to the card are covered under warranty?

a friend seems to be interested at ur price but worried about warranty :(

fcry64 said:
how would u claim warranty? would it take less than a month to get it replaced? any mods to the card are covered under warranty?

a friend seems to be interested at ur price but worried about warranty :(

Well; For warranty, U need to register at XFX's site as mentioned in the red quotes; As of now I have not done that so u'll get a 3yr warranty; :)

Since this was bought from Abu Dhabi and I've the bill, we can p ask the XFX support if we can robably claim the warranty from India thru Rashi;

In case thats not possible, we might have to send it to the ppl in Abu Dhabi for replacement; It may take less than a month;

And mods and failures due to OC'ing are indeed covered under warranty as mentioned; btw this aint any mod dude; I've just zip-tied those fans which can be removed and the stock fan can be easily screwed in; :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back