FS: Abit IP35 PRO+ Q6600 G0 + 4GB Crucial Ballistix + 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

Disciple
Hi Folks,

Selling my old stuff as ive got some new upgrades now. Here's a list of whats up for sale:

Abit IP35 Pro- Purchased from KMD last year.. KMD warranty applies.. NO issues with the board till now whatsoever.. amazing board to say the least.

UPDATE (25th Sept): Posting a few pics of the board now that I'm not using it :p..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q6600 - Purchased a new one through FunkyMonkey last year. (SOLD TO MUTANT)
*IMPORTANT* The processor has been lapped and hence warranty will not apply.. but I will give personal 1 week testing warranty.

*AT MODS* Sorry could not post a pic of the proccy and mobo in the required format as im using them right now.. so have posted this pic of the mobo inside my cabby. Hope this is fine
Crucial Ballistix 1GB x 2 kit. (BOTH KITS SOLD to hkanitkar)
Specification:
Product Description Crucial Ballistix - memory - 2 GB ( 2 x 1 GB ) - DIMM 240-pin - DDR2
Storage Capacity 2 GB ( 2 x 1 GB )
Technology DDR2 SDRAM
Form Factor DIMM 240-pin
Memory Speed 800 MHz ( PC2-6400 )
Data Integrity Check Non-ECC
CAS Latency CL4
Latency Timings CL4 ( 4-4-4-12 )
Features SLI-Ready , unbuffered
Supply Voltage 2.2 V
Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty

2 kits are available.. so a total of 4GB.. will sell it as a pair ONLY!.. so please dont ask me to sell individual ram sticks.. can sell each kit seperately hence ive put up the price for each kit.
NOTE: The product carries limited lifetime warranty from Crucial. You can claim warranty but u'll have to bear the shipping cost to US.. which wont be more than Rs.500 thru EMS Speedpost. Crucial do honour the warranty even if u ship it from here.. they do ship it back. Had received one DOA ram stick which I have rma'ed from here. Will provide purchase information in case of warranty claim.

XFX 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 - (SOLD TO MUTANT)
Purchased this card in March from another member. This card was originally purchased on 21.08.07 with 3 years warranty. Have the original bill and will provide the same with the product. Card has a marking saying was replaced on 04/01/08.. so must be a new card.. not sure about that though as I didnt bother asking the member I purchased from :p

NOTE: Will be able to ship out the processor and ram only next week as im still awaiting my new mobo after which ill be able to take these down. Also one ram kit can only be sold after 15-20 dayss as some other member is in need of spare ram while he RMA's his dead ones, so one kit will be with him.

Do pm me if any queries and please do not lowball.. restrict lowballing to PM's :p

Wow.. so many responces.. thx for the interest guys.. replied to all PM's.

8600GT on hold rite now for virus32win, sorry mutant but virus did contact me first for the card.

Q6600 and 1x2gb kit (1 more kit is still available :) ) on hold for mutant.. do let me know if ur interested mutant.

Purpose : To even out the irregular surface of the heat sink/CPU; to reduce thermal resistance; to increase thermal conductivity

Requirements : Free time :bleh: , Wet/Dry sandpaper

PROs : Better temps

CONs : Lapping will void any warranty

Google buddy :)

Harpy.eagle said:
ok, what does this "The processor has been lapped" means?

lapping the processor means the heat sink side of cpu is sandpapered to make a good contact between processor and heatsink .so that the cpu run a few degree or more cooler becuse heat is dispersed effectively. and the cpu runs a few degree cooler which enhance life of the produckt because heating decrease lifespan of electronic components .....
Guide to Lapping an Intel LGA 775 Processor - Overclock3D Forums

but doing so void the warranty if applicable...

@Sidhu and c2quado, thx for the explaination guys.. saved me some time :).

@kippu.. no probs.. thanks for your interest anyways :)

@qcbeldar, Processor is on hold rite now for another member.. will update you if he backs out :)

Update:

8600GT back on sale as virus32win backed out. On hold for mutant as of now. Will update if he backs out too :)

8600GT+1ram KIT + Q6600 on hold for mutant.

Abit IP35PRO and 1 more kit still up for sale.

@hkanitkar, Nope no news yet from mutant.. he said he would update me by tonite so will let u know once i get any news from him :)

@Sanjukoli.. yep! no issues in shipping it to mumbai.. but there are 2 other members who have asked for it already.. will let u know if they back out :)

Update:

Q6600 + 8600GT almost sold to mutant..

both the ram kits on hold for the next member that is hkanitkar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back