FS:altec lansing ACS 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

adder

Skilled
guys my uncle wonts to sell his speakers,it was bought in US for $120,hasnt been used much,it comes with a 110v to 220v convertor which is extra not included.
it delivers good bass and miderange sound.

there is a review here
Target PC :: Lansing's ACS-48 Speakers review

conlusion:I really hate to say this, but the Altec Lansing ACS-48's will go down in computer peripheral (and dorm room) history as being THE speakers to get. Buy.Com has them for about $100, not including shipping. Altec has been selling the 48's for over two years and I wonder how long they will continue to make them. The computer industry moves so fast, it's hard to imagine a product being manufactured unchanged for two years, that would put everyone out of business. In the near future, production will cease. That will be a sad day for those who don't have a set. The 48's make my "get them before they're gone list." THAT is a very short list

Tweak3D
conclusionAltec Lansing ACS48 Score
Cost (higher is cheaper) 9.5
Performance 9.7
Features 8.0
Quality 9.0
Overall 9.0
spec
Drivers (per satellite):
One 3 inch shielded full range driver
One 3/4 inch high frequency tweeter
Drivers (subwoofer): One 6 inch long throw woofer
Satellite Power: 20 Watts per channel RMS at 0.8% THD
Subwoofer Power: 40 Watts at 0.8% THD
System Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
Input Impedance: >10k ohms
S/N Ratio: >65dB
Built-in Power Supply

buyer in bangalore only.

Attachments

• acs 48.jpg
    acs 48.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 314
  • acs 48 back.jpg
    acs 48 back.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 273
could u give a more detailed specs link??i want to know whether it has a remote (wired/undwired) also any headphone/ipod/line in jack, other than the standard inputs. is the price negotiable???am not from bangalore but visit often, so could pick it up from a pre-determined pint, plz clarify, also how old is the set?????

its two years old was in the closet most of the time,it doesnt have a remote.
it has a line in.yes u can come and pick it up at a pre determined point,but u have to say it in advance.no the price is not negotaible it costs in US Rs4800+shipping.

spec
Drivers (per satellite):
One 3 inch shielded full range driver
One 3/4 inch high frequency tweeter
Drivers (subwoofer): One 6 inch long throw woofer
Satellite Power: 20 Watts per channel RMS at 0.8% THD
Subwoofer Power: 40 Watts at 0.8% THD
System Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
Input Impedance: >10k ohms
S/N Ratio: >65dB
Built-in Power Supply

Paid and collected the item. :)

Now whom do I leave an itrader rating for. You or the person who actually sold it to me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back