FS: Apple IPOD 20GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew327

Reseller
I would like to sell my Apple IPOD 20gb for Rs. 8000/-
Reason for selling want to buy new 60Gb ipod u2 version with colour
display :hap2:

any warranty.. the more details you give the easier it is to get a successfull sale

its a black & white one and it was brought from U.S. so
forget about the warranty part and its 2 years old the
battery life is 4 days with 6-8 hours of everyday listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battery life is 4 days with 6-8 hours of everyday listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

errrr.....don't exaggerate buddy...even Apple didn't claim 14+ hours on the 3rd gen (B/W with scroll wheel) ipod's

radarhunter he clearly stated Ipod 20gb model... so its audio only, video model comes in either 30 or 60gb version, its the old white Ipod... :)

The pricing is nice, but the battery life is a little exaggerated...Nevertheless, I guess it'd be a nice buy

I dont think there are Any serious buyers around
About the battery i think, it works that much coz i keep it connected every night for around half hour or more to transfer music i got a really huge mp3 database u can call me a music freak 20 gb is like 2gb for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And u might be knowing that u can charge ur ipod through ur usb or firewire
and by apple official docs it says
"Once connected, your iPod battery will be 80 percent charged in about an hour"

andrew327 said:
I dont think there are Any serious buyers around
About the battery i think, it works that much coz i keep it connected every night for around half hour or more to transfer music i got a really huge mp3 database u can call me a music freak 20 gb is like 2gb for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And u might be knowing that u can charge ur ipod through ur usb or firewire
and by apple official docs it says
"Once connected, your iPod battery will be 80 percent charged in about an hour"

Selling something is never too easy. You must have extreme patiences for this. So just keep bumping the thread untill u get a buyer...

shado_chazzer_killer said:
Selling something is never too easy. You must have extreme patiences for this. So just keep bumping the thread untill u get a buyer...

For a moment i thought i was from some other planet :eek:hyeah:

I'm not getting my original IPod earphones as i'm using
kenwood headphones from the day i got it so rate dropped to
Rs. 7200 /-
without earphones or headphones

12.5k for 30 gb video ipod.., new so secondhand video ipod should be 8.5k of 30gb .., now if its 20 gb considering its a video ipod it should be 6.5k or 7.5k depending on usage.., with full kit., as we get the full kit from the company itself.., again urs is a 3g ipod older one with atleast a years usage where the the usal pricing with full kit should be 5.5k in good condition for a black and white 3g ipod.., but without earphones 4.5k is the beat bet as 500 rupees for the headfones.., also older ipods are nasty for drained battery life and harddisk crashes.., considering all this depending on the condition my logical offer is 4.4k lemme know if u interested instant deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back