FS: Asus P320 PDA Mobile Phone under warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poga

Disciple
NOW:6000/-Local pick-upFor sale: is my P320....

Bought for: 12000/-

When: 13/07/08

Whats in the box: The original box with Everything that came with the phone..charger,stereo handsfree, soft pouch cover,extra stylus, GPS antenna attacher, cds, usb cable PLUS A 2GB TOSHIBA MICRO SD which i purchased seperately for 550/-

Condition: Few scratches...but still in pretty decent shape...please check the closeups would rate 8/10...

About the device:

Operation System Microsoft Windows® Mobile 6.1™ Professional
Form Bar Type
Color Black
Dimensions 99 x 54.5 x 13.35 mm
Weight 105g with battery
Standby Time 200 Hours
(Vary with different networking environment and scenario)
Talk Time 4 Hours
(Vary with different networking environment and scenario)
Display 2.6" TFT LCD ,Touch Screen ,65536-color ,240 x 320 resolution
CPU TI 850 200 MHz
Memory Built-in 128MB Flash ROM
64MB DDR RAM
Expansion Slot Micro-SD ,supports SDHC
Communication WLAN 802.11b/g,USB v1.1,Bluetooth V2.0+EDR
WAP HTTP / WAP 2.0
Messaging SMS/MMS Push E-Mail
Battery 1100mAh Li-Ion
PIM Tool Word (editor), Excel (editor), Power Point (viewer), IE, Windows® Live, Clock & Alarms, Calendar, Calculator, File Explorer, Contacts, Notes
GPS SiRF StarIII
Business Functions Ur Time, Newstation, ASUS Zip, Backup, Voice Commander
Camera 2 Mega-Pixels (Auto-Focus)
Video MPEG4 / H.263 / .3gp Playback and Record
Audio/Video Streaming
Picture Format JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP
Audio MP3,WMA,AAC,AAC+
Ringtone 128-chord Polyphonic,MP3
JAVA J2ME (CLDC 1.1 + MIDP2.0)
Other Features ASUS Today, Theme Manager, Profile Manager, GPS Catcher

More info here:ASUS P320

Pics:
axp5f.jpg

2hywa4o.jpg

8wfhwm.jpg

10r1cgm.jpg

Any queries....pm me
CHEERS

First of all...sorry to diffuser911,shahbaaz_vision and mutant for the late reply....my lappy got problems and took me a while to set my destop workin...:ashamed:
diffuser911 said:
Sending PM with offer right away. Would like to know about GPS functionality (maps coverage, etc).
I have never used the GPS on this phone so no idea...i havent used it on my 5800 yet too...:ashamed:

enough ashamed smileys....Shekhar was to get back at me and asked to put the phone on hold....where r u shekhar?

Ok guys, I have previously used this phone, it does not come with any GPS software, that's actually good, you can use Google Maps for GPS, it also comes with a connector so you can connect to a GPS anntennae and use it from your car, the anntennae is not included

Any other queries, it user SIRF III GPS which is the best in it's class

It's a handy unit does it's job, the only constraint is the 200 MHz OMAP procc it runs on...

Thanks a ton tommy (my fav GTA protagonist:D). Google Maps would depend on GPRS connectivity as well, right? I guess pairing the set with MapMyIndia maps would be required to make it usable like a GPS device.

diffuser911 said:
Thanks a ton tommy (my fav GTA protagonist:D). Google Maps would depend on GPRS connectivity as well, right? I guess pairing the set with MapMyIndia maps would be required to make it usable like a GPS device.
Yes, because it comes bundled with the maps while Google downloads live using your GPRS connection

Fahads_neo said:
what is the price of a new one?
Not sure but new ones are around 10500 i guess...
Fahads_neo said:
can you ship that to Delhi?
I can ship it anywhere but you have to bear the shipping costs..
further queries..pm me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back