[FS]ASUS Xonar D2X fo 6k shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Have a 5 month old Xonar D2X for sale, with around 31 months warranty left.Original box and all accessories that came with it will be shipped as well.

Reason for sale: Getting HDAV 1.3 DLX

Price: 6k shipped.

2iigz6q.jpg

2wh1nyf.jpg

i read a couple of reviews, ppl say they get clicks on this card and not on the d2 (the pci version), possibly because of a power issue as it needs an additional fd power connector which is due to the reason that pci-e 1x can get enough power from the mobo :huh:

have u experienced any such problems with the card?

The only 2 clicks i hear are when the system is booting up(card turning on) and system shutting down(card turning off)....nothing more, nothing less.

i want to know if u buy the pcie version where do u stick it ? since pcie is used by the gfx card. talking about the abit ip35e mobo

RedBull said:
The only 2 clicks i hear are when the system is booting up(card turning on) and system shutting down(card turning off)....nothing more, nothing less.

o i see

hold it please, i'll get back to u asap

jesal said:
i want to know if u buy the pcie version where do u stick it ? since pcie is used by the gfx card. talking about the abit ip35e mobo

It goes into the PCIE 1x slot mate, the small one.

RedBull said:
It goes into the PCIE 1x slot mate, the small one.

oh thank u, my mobo has 2 of them. i am planning to buy a new one myself. u think its worth spending 7.5k on the same ? i was thinking of going for creative my budget is around 5k. maxxx

sorry buddy, have to back out. friend says he wants d2 and not d2x because of the click thing. i told him what u said but he wasnt convinced :ashamed:

sorry for wasting ur time

Waiting for the buyer to respond after product is received, and I think its better that the topic stays alive till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back