FS:Audigy Platinum Gamer 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sauron

Skilled
Audigy Platinum Gamer 5.1 Softmodded to Audigy4 Pro card excellent working condition, works well on vista also.Nice replacement for onboard audio.It does hardware acceleration and EAX4.0 with softmod.
Price-1100+shipping
Sorry for bad quality images i dont have any camera :(
Creative Sound Blaster AUDIGY Platinum eX :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com®
3.jpg

sb0090.jpg

5.jpg

Looking for quick sale.

You are going to buy only sound card and drivers for XP and Vista ...No Box/Accessories/Bill Card is 100% working and looks like in mint condition.

Cant see the pics ( websense:mad: ) , should be even higher if you're offering the original acessories like the panel you would fit in the CD drive bay etc :D

I wonder what is the policy on highballers :p

Are u crazy??

This is damn old buddy... Audigy was b4 xfi and xfi itself is thre since a couple of years :ashamed:

Technically prolly this card is 3-4 years(production..correct me if am wrong) old..i dont even see this on their website nemore :no:

greenhorn said:
your price is too low for a card with hardware acceleration :lol:

Cant see the pics ( websense:mad: ) , should be even higher if you're offering the original acessories like the panel you would fit in the CD drive bay etc :D

I wonder what is the policy on highballers :p

OT: I have had the pleasure of owning both this card and the XFI Extreme MusiQ and i must say the audio playback on this is great .

Free Bump

damn..its a 3rd hand card and u selling it for 1100+ still????? :no: ...but still my offer is open... the card is definately not worth the price after seein the history of the card :hap5:

...i think now you should srsly have a look @ the revised price :)
greenhorn said:
lol. didnt check the history of the card.
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-audigy-platinum-gamer-5-1-a-110992.html
if its just the card and no warranty etc, then never mind :p

EDIT: Nash, you sold it at 1.1k shipped back then ???
damn :S

Nothing wrong with the history... cool nothing wrong about it..

You sold it 2nd hand for 1100 to him..he used it and now hez selling it for th same price for that fact that its now 3rd hand? :huh: ... thz where something is wrong
Nash said:
@Greenhorn : Needed money bad back then hence the price .
@Boogie : wats wrong with the history ?

Stop crappin the thread ppl.....post only if u interestd nt to discuss history or wteva...
@virus....didnt reply my pm yet..:(.

Am sorry am not crapping out his thread.

Am still equaly interested in the Card.. i still wana buy it if he quotes some reasonable price. I'll do the payment rite away :)

WingZero said:
Stop crappin the thread ppl.....post only if u interestd nt to discuss history or wteva...
@virus....didnt reply my pm yet..:(.

greenhorn said:
lol. didnt check the history of the card.
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-audigy-platinum-gamer-5-1-a-110992.html
if its just the card and no warranty etc, then never mind :p

EDIT: Nash, you sold it at 1.1k shipped back then ???
damn :S

lol, that's mah card...Nash orignally purchased it from me :eek:hyeah: I wonder if this card would make it to most no. of times sold item on TE :cool2:

But yeah nothing wrong with the card though...its great deal for 1100... sometimes even I regret selling it, it would have been gr8 in my backup rig :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back