FS: Barely used EVGA 8800GTS 640MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Hi guys,

I have a sparingly used EVGA 8800GTS 640MB for sale. Used for a few months in my gf's pc and need to get rid of it as we're lookin for a lappy.

Pics :

gtste1zf1.jpg

gtste2ww8.jpg

Includes:
All original accessories
Free unused copy of Dark Messiah that came with the card
Original stickers etc.

Info:
Bought from newegg in late 2006.
Out of warranty.
Card's in fantastic condition. Looking for a quick sale. :hap2:

Price : 4,200/-

Please PM all offers. Mumbai Buyers Preferred

Buyers in line

Mumbai
1) Andrew327 - backed out.
2) Harpy.eagle

Outstation
1) WickedTA
2) Supra
3) Chaos

No personal warranty/testing warranty/overclocking or stability warranty/24hrs or 48hrs warranty. Buyers are welcome to check it at my place before buying it, pay me and take the card.

Thanks in advance!

fantastic offer dude. but why it doesnt hav warranty if u hav purchased it in late 2006 than acc. to 3yrs warranty it shud still hav about 1yr of warranty left in it...:) :) :)

dragon_unleash said:
fantastic offer dude. but why it doesnt hav warranty if u hav purchased it in late 2006 than acc. to 3yrs warranty it shud still hav about 1yr of warranty left in it...:) :) :)

Its because EVGA has some 30day after purchase registration thing, It took more than 30 days to get here from the states in the 1st place via USPS! :bleh:

edit: updated the buyers list. If anyone backs out i'l offer it to the next person.

i am another one, confirmed..... though looks like long in line :D
and more of such deals are welcome too..... for 8800GT etc (obviously i mean with such great prices)

Spoke to andrew327... said he'll send someone to pick it up in 2 hrs..

if he doesnt take it today, i'l open it out to you.

WickedTA you're in. Andrew327 backed out. PM me with your details please.

edit: just noticed you're from Bangalore?? I really dont wanna get into shipping headaches so you have someone here in mumbai to pick it up??

Will hold out for a while if anyone from mumbai wants to pick this immediately, please do so.

ok guys.. let me clear this out once and for all..

1) im not providing any testing warranty etc. People can come over check the card works and is not Dead, pay me and take it. I cant provide any "personal warranty"/testing warranty/overclocking or stability warranty etc etc.

2) A lot of queries are ex-mumbai. For obvious responsibility with couriers/theft/damage etc i'm not inclined to ship this. However if you have anyone to help you close the deal in mumbai, i have no issues.

Sorry to anyone if this wasnt clear enough before.

Hey Dude

This is awsome price u have on this.
I bought my 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked for $310 in Sep'07.
Pl PM me ur USD price just for comparision sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back