FS: Brand New R/C Helicopter (Electric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product Information:

This awesome electric RC helicopter can move Up, Down, Left & Right and is great for beginners and experts. This helicopter was designed with beginners in mind to help learnhow to fly helicopters. The design of this helicopter allows is to be very sturdy and hover extremely well, plus it even has an adjustable gyro! This chopper will entertain you for hours. Comes completely Ready to Run and features a Proportional Control, Altitude & Rotor Speed Control, Flight Stabilizing System, & Lightweight Airframe. You can fly this helicopter outside or in your very own living room. Available in Yellow, Red, Green and Silver. The efffective R/C range is ~150-200 ft.
Features:
Proportional Control
Altitude & Rotor Speed Control
Flight Stabilizing System
Two Motors
Lightweight Airframe
Stable Hi-strength Body
2 CH
Ready to Run

Specifications:
18 in. long
6 in. tall
4 in. wide
Available In Yellow, Red, Green and Silver

Includes:
Rechargeable Battery
Charger
RTF Helicopter
Full Function Controller
2 motors

Hughes 300 RTF Electric RC Helicopter (Free Shipping)

DealExtreme: $38.44 DragonFly Express Large 2CH R/C Helicopter

Dragonfly 4 RC Helicopters

actual pics will be posted later. Reference pics are very similar in nature

Attachments

• WT-9093-a-lg.jpg
    WT-9093-a-lg.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 252
  • hughesheli.jpg
    hughesheli.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 257
Looks like a fun thing to do when u are bored!!!

But what would be the battery consumption n duration of flight with fresh batteries

Rechargable Ni-MH batteries. 12~15 Minutes. You can get spare ones.....
The chopper battries are in the form of a pack. You get one set along with the chopper with its charger.

LOL!!

Which colour do you have...

I may consider buyin it for my niece!!!

But im thinking tat she is a tat to young to handle it.......

Yellow. Other models have extended range but cost more. The Controller uses 8 aa battries but they should last a lot.

Super cool product. Great way to pass time.
Iv also seen some small aeroplanes from where i bought this. But they need large open spaces. This takes off vertically and can be flown anywhere. Iv seen some models which have double the range of this. Simply enjoyable. I dont have the time or else wouldn't have sold it.

Yeah I liked it indeed ....

But there is one thing.

There is no right and left control ... what you see is the tail-rotor speed control and Main rotor speed control. You cannot change the angle/pitch of the main blades.

Basically u can just hower this bird rotate it 360 and land it ... don't expect to manuver it arround where you want.

I have used this chopper, I was about to buy it and thats when I did a small test run and realized it does't have the basic controls. But I guess for 1000K it was worth it ;).

Check the pic again ... u ll see the blades are fixed .. the only way to go up and down is changing the speed of the main blades using RC.

I have used it just once. Got it for 1350 from Mumbai. I don't have it in my hands right now or would have tried it again. Can you actually move it forward? rotation in any direction will be possible by the tail rotor.

k, count me in for 1. Let me know the details etc...

I'm sure I've no use for the thing, but what the heck, for 1k this is cool stuff....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back