FS: Brand New Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Picked these up the day before yesterday (16th October, 2007) from a friendly neighborhood mobile dealer who got a few from singapore. Came box packed and set be back by Rs. 1150. Not a bad price at all according to me since amazon retails them for 24 USD.

Anyways getting to the point i wear spectacles so turns out behind the neck headphones aren't the most comfortable for me and i've decided to let them go. The sound quality on these is simply amazing and perhaps the best i've heard to date and i was just starting to love them :(
Since this is bound to come up, compared to the EP-630s these have better clarity and are crispier while the Ep-630s have boomier bass (not always good) and isolate sound beautifully.

Amazon Link - Sennheiser PMX60 Specifications and user reviews.

Price is Rs. 1050 + shipping at actuals. You get the headphones as stated above in original box. Buyer pickups welcome. One Week testing warranty with money back given.
No negotiation on this - i'll rather put them on ebay or use them myself. 100% positive feedback seller on here and at ebay so no worries there.

Il take this...pm me ur account number.
Alternatively, if u want to trade with a very sparingly used Sennheiser HD485 let me know...I must have used it for abt 1hr in all...The Senn HD485 doesnt have the jack though, which u can buy anywhere...

^^ Can't really afford a trade currently mate, need cash ;)
Anyways i'm gonna pm you the details now.

This is now on hold for @vij. I'll bump this if the deal doesn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back