FS : Brand New, Unused Asus M2N68-AM Mobo for AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this mobo when I RMAed old Asus A8v-Vm mobo and paid some money to Rashi, Mumbai.
I bought a used mobo for my old sys from TE itself and now selling this brand new, unused mobo.

Mobo's features are
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

AMD® AM2+ Quad-Core CPU/AM2 CPU Support
Supports AM3 CPUs
HyperTransport 1.0
4 x SATA 3Gb/s RAID 0,RAID 1, RAID10,RAID 5 and JBOD
Onboard GeForce 7025 GFX card
Onboard 5.1 Sound card
PCI Express x16 architecture
Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667
Gb LAN
Support 45nm Phenomâ„¢ II CPU

Warranty is 3 years. I confirmed, by calling Rashi again.
I can give the original challan from Repair/Replacement Section of Rashi.

Here are some links for online sales.
Amazon.com: ASUS M2N68-AM - Motherboard - micro ATX - GeForce 7050PV - Socket AM2 - UDMA133, Serial ATA-300 (RAID) - Gigabit Ethernet - video - HD Audio (6-channel): Electronics
Newegg.com - ASUS M2N68-AM AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

I'll prefer Local buyers, but willing to ship too.
I have a Saraswat Bank account.

-Ashish

Attachments

• DSC01403 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01403 (Medium).JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC01404 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01404 (Medium).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC01405 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01405 (Medium).JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 204
A friend bought two of this yesterday for 2100 each and both of those are right now with me..........

dude cant understand one thing,

how u say that 3 yrs wrnty vests with ur mobo ?. u have already rmaed ur old mobo and got new mobo by spending some more. eventhough u have spent some extra money, how will u get 3 yr warranty afresh ?. cant understand dude.

guys can any of u explain this. I am in chennai and i own a asus mobo under wrnty. if my mobo gets kaput within the wrnty period, can i ask them for a new advanced mobo with 3 yrs wrnty by paying them extra ?

I dont think even intel gives such privileges....

plz clarify...

Am not currently interested, but you need to revise the price..available brand new for that kind of price.

@ andrew
Thanks for updating me on the price.

@ anfjavid
Dude, get ur facts RMAed, ;) (take it as a joke)
If u get a mobo of same catogory as an exchange to ur old mobo and if u don't pay anything for it , then the warranty is continues as the old mobo.
But sometimes, the mobo in warranty is dicontinued and u are offered a new and different mobo with some additional charges. in this case the new mobo gets the whole new warranty period.

Infact this logic applies to most of, if not all, the computer spares and some other electronic stuff too.

I got this mobo when I actually wanted a AMD 939 pin mobo. but since i was getting a different mobo, i confirmed the warranty period. Also at Laamy everything related to warranty works with the date and sign on th purchased product.

And guys who are not interested in buying, stop crapping my thread.
if u have doubts, PM me.

hi
i am from mumbai, am interested in this mother board, please hold this one for me.

I can collect it from your location
my number is 9870457808

please give me the details from where to collect the same.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back