FS::Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGNeT

Skilled
IMG_0585.JPG

Well selling my 1+ year old wireless g router ...Have no problem with it at all...

Reason for sale:: Changing internet plan to MTNL...for which i need adsl modem.... and as i dont have much electric connection ard...planned to go for modem cum router....and since wireless n stuff is ard thinking to go for wireless n higher model of buffalo probably WBMR-G300N model

Now only small prob i found out is i bought it frm jay computers lamington and on the bill those idiot wrote date as 12 jan 2007 instead of 2008...though it wont be a big problem as on the box manufacturing date of product is october 2007(a stuff made in october cant b sold in january b4 being made)......

Also in future if it still remains in warranty ill help the buyer claim same (phone support with the dealer and buffalo)provided the future buyer doesnt play with the firmware and all

The new piece sells for 3300 i guess.....and i bought it for 3875....
note::ppl getting group order for less than 3k i guess

Ill provide Xerox of the bill plus a scan copy of same to the mail of the person as i have my Ups and printer details too attach with it

New note::30th june 2009 since the order in hot deals section is cancelled(in sense the piece cant b obtain at 2500 buks new) same as what i thght...ard 3k plus..i m again increasing the price..sorry but its obvious ill try to sell in profit as i have to finance new hard disc as i lost my 500giga disc

bump...had closed the deal earlier as was not sure whether it works with mtnl but it does work...but i guess i shd move to new router

so bumpida

i m interested ,i m from chembur n I am ready with the cash. let me know.I have already e mailed you my details.

Bump due to unavoidable situation i was unable to sell it earlier......

Now have moved to new router so its again on sale

Sorry couldnt reply to old pms ...as they are old and i have reduced the price furthur after getting market price information

Any new person interested?

mib2_007 said:
sent u a pm for a trade with my zyxel adsl cum wifi router... u didn't reply then...

Sorry dude even after not requesting for modem mtnl gave me their modem.....so trading made no sense.....plus i wanted to shift to n series router....sorry couldnt reply earlier...

Have pmed supra waiting for his reply

ahh.. I am not trading it either now.. was just informing you :)

and I use it with my MTNL connection pretty happily now :)

Bump .....have pmed all guys...

Really amused ppl suggesting they will take on the price...and when i pm them i get no reply......lol
Note::I have increased the price.....Reason in first post plus i havent got any cash plus no one confirmed me that i m taking(all said i in but if someone comes up u sell to them)...So please dont stick with older price

Magnet saar, YGPM!

Pl make sure I'm not bound to face a problem in the future should anything happen to the router. i.e concerning the bill! :)

what is the range u r getting....? i need to use in between three rooms, with 4-5 thick concrete walls in between

i was getting a good range that my frnds house in neighbouring building used to detect it whereas his own router wasnt able to get detected when he plays in compound

Btw piece sold and couriered to gannu ...dont worry i even dont think ull face any problems for the remaining warranty period....beleive me its a good stuff....my new router also is facing problem in getting detected from my far away room even though being 802.11n supporting...on contrary to this router which was atleast getting detected with 2 signal points

right now searching where is the close thread link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back