FS: CF Card 1GB Kingston Elite Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiflier

Disciple
Jun 26, 2007
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a sparingly used 1 month old 1GB Kingston Elite Pro Compact Flash card lying with me. The card is 100% working and in top condition. Selling it as I have got a 4GB card now.

You can choose the shipping method, insurance, value to declare etc.

Full payment (including shipping) in advance.

Price: Rs.600/- + shipping + insurance (at actuals)

hiflier

Disciple
Jun 26, 2007
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
no proper bill and warranty. i guess elite pro is (a faster version and) not available through retail channels.

you can pay into my ICICI / HDFC account.

hiflier

Disciple
Jun 26, 2007
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
huh fake??? i dont think so coz. it came in a genuine packaging.

well if someone can fake a CF card with such a nice packaging then they might as well start their own company.

anyways even if its a fake its well worth over 1K as it gives excellent speeds and is very reliable too. i tried many cards (mostly branded) but none gave me enough speed to record long videos at full quality and click at full rate in RAW mode. then the dealer (most reputed one here) suggested this card.

oh and what makes u think that something sold on bill will not be a fake?

i can offer u no questions asked return on the card, but u will have to bear the courier expenses both ways.

astrono_me

Adept
Feb 26, 2007
Bangalore
pixelshooter.net
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Read this Real or Fake? - - PopPhotoSeptember 2007. (and no, I didn't google it just to prove my point. I had read this article at the start of this month itself and I have heard it from my own dealer that the fakes have penetrated the market right under their noses. And FYI, he is also 'reputed' around here).

And I am not implying that your card is fake. I am just saying that as a buyer, if the card fails, I have nowhere to go without a bill.

I rest my case.

Anish

Adept
May 9, 2005
Goa, India.
www.anishsood.com
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Done deal, how soon can I pay you and when can you ship?

I'll need the card before next wednesday at any costs since I'm shooting a World Championship event and I'll be glad if we could get this sorted by today.

hiflier

Disciple
Jun 26, 2007
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Anish,

you can pay into my ICICI / HDFC accounts.

i will ship immediately on realisation of payment.

YGPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.