FS : Chieftec BH02-BBB Cabinets & Powersafe 400 Watt PSU's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two chieftec cabinets for sale. Come with three default fans i.e. 1 X 120 MM & 2 X 92 MM fans. Expected price is 1700 each.

Two powersafe psu's for sale as well, both are the gold series. One is dual 12V rails psu, while one is a single 12V rail psu. Both their warranties are valid till 2009. Expected price for the dual rail is 850, and 700 for the single rail.

No low-balling plz.

if these 400W PSU are enough to run a 9600GSO + c2d 2xxx + (other misc parts) then iam in :) ..do lemme know

doesn't 9600GSO require 26A on 12V rail? with minimum of 400w power supply?

if this psu can handle this, can my psu with 22A (Cooler Master 450W real power) handle this?

mutant said:
doesn't 9600GSO require 26A on 12V rail? with minimum of 400w power supply?
if this psu can handle this, can my psu with 22A (Cooler Master 450W real power) handle this?

Powersafe's +12V has around 27A ...

If thats the case, i am in for one

please tell me about more about the specifications and ratings for both of the single and dual rails, so that i can decide which one to buy....

NeViLLe said:
Powersafe's +12V has around 27A ...

After all this time on TE and tons of psu related threads, you still add up the 2 rails. :no:

You really need to serach and read those threads again. :cool2:

Also the Powersafe 400W Gold series is actually a single rail PSU. Not a true dual rail PSU. But it is not a bad PSU nevertheless.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
After all this time on TE and tons of psu related threads, you still add up the 2 rails. :no:
You really need to serach and read those threads again. :cool2:

Hey bikey... I know that...

just trying to make my point that this PSU is enough for a 9600GSO ;)

mutant said:
so on adding you are getting 27? (as in like 16+11 :p)
yea! my PSU has 32 then (18+16) :D

:tongue: I repeat for all those who are too ^^dumb^^ to understand...

I meant that the PowerSafe 400W is enough to run a C2D Machine with a 9600GSO... coz my friend's machine specs are similar...

^^lolz.....lukin whos talkin....no offence...:-S...btw enough of OT's...
d powersafe 400w dual rail has 14A 12v1 and 13A 12v2.....runnin my rig 7950gt extreme on it......see my siggy....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back