FS: Computer parts and accesorries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohit said:
^^I was always interested in the bad set of RAM. Can you please show me apic of the kit? A close up or two? Thanks.

Abbe Mohit... !! Its not burnt or anything, just needs RMA and I don't have time!!!!!! My exams are coming up, hence I have not even gamed for some time. I will try to get a pic for you, but mind you, it will be a very gay pic (mobile= Nokia 3110Classic)

Update:

Raptor on hold, Xfi on hold, RAM on hold.

New items:

Western Digital 500GB 5000AAKS (currently being rmaed, bought some few months back, locally, will provide bill) - Rs 3400 + shipping.

BlackGate Capacitor Imported for Modding the XFI - Rs 600 + shipping (if bought along with Xfi, will give it for Rs 500 along with a LM4562 op-amp, perfect for taking your XFi to next level of audiophilia)

Okay, if u find a buyer for a the bundle then good, else drop in a PM to me :)

BTW u dont need any UMD to play any game off the mem stick ! :S

ashu_dps said:
Okay, if u find a buyer for a the bundle then good, else drop in a PM to me :)

BTW u dont need any UMD to play any game off the mem stick ! :S

Erm you don't? Whenever I try to play any ISO game without a UMD in, I get a Error code.

Hey Kido...ur package arrived today....my called me at the office and said 'someone's sent some really cute pillows for u' ........LOL LOL... I told her chill mom...its my Raptor...sepcial edition from KIDOMAN!!!!

Ill check it out wen i get home..jus wanna to let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back