FS: Coolermaster Hyper 48 , 775 and 939 Heat pipe coolers: 5 pieces:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolermaster Hyper 48. Used, 5 pieces available
1500/- (mumbai pickup) + 200 Shipping (the last cooler shipped to janitha cost me 275/- via dtdc)

PRICE DROP Dec 25, 07
1500/- shipped or 1350/- Mumbai pickup

Introduction Features Specifictations Gallery Reviews SupportHyper 48 is built for high performance. This super silent CPU cooler, with heat-pipe technology, wicks heat away and replaces it with the cooling breeze of a 92mm ball bearing fan. Four copper pipes embedded in densely packed copper fins dissipate heat rapidly and efficiently. The powerful good looks and quiet operation of Hyper 48 supports the latest Prescott LGA775, Pentium 4 and AMD's K8
Cooler Master

5 more pieces available

aasimenator said:
Hi will this Fit on my Asus M2NBP-VM CSM mobo for AMD X2 5200+

damn i have the same fan for am2 socket it is excellent cooler :)

edit i live at chennai :p

Hi,

Cool, kindly put one on hold for me and mail me the payment details, weekly off, so will only b able to check mails on Sunday, will do a online transfer and also send u the address to ship too

It's not very clear from the product page - can you tell me if the total height of the heatsink + fan is 70mm or 95mm? I need to squeeze this into an HTPC. Better if you could measure from the base to the top of the fan (I can remove that grill) and let me know. 95 won't work 70 is perfect.

Also does it use the 754/939 retention frame or use a backplate through the motherboard?

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Uh oh. The backplate is no problem, but the height could be a deal breaker. It just didn't look that big. Will re-measure and let you know. Thanks again.

sangram said:
Uh oh. The backplate is no problem, but the height could be a deal breaker. It just didn't look that big. Will re-measure and let you know. Thanks again.

From where shall I get the instructions for fixing the back plate, installation etc. for 939? The CM site doesn't have manuals, instructions etc. for Hyper 48!

Coolermaster Hyper48 KHC-L91 Heatsink Review - FrostyTech.com

Check the pic down the page. It's pretty simple to install, far as I can see. Remove the mobo backplate and replace it with the supplied plate, put in the new backplate, add the new frame from top, screw it together with the backplate. Once secure, place the CPU in the socket and use the clips to attach it to the frame. Plus there may be a little instruction booklet in the box.

janitha said:
From where shall I get the instructions for fixing the back plate, installation etc. for 939? The CM site doesn't have manuals, instructions etc. for Hyper 48!

I had this heat sink and sold it some time back, the installation manual....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back