FS: Corsair Dominator Airflow Memory Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bikey ---- Same as with the 6600 :p ??

I pay him and collect it and ship it to you ?? Or I pay him and he ships it....

@Goku --- I owe Bikey money.... that is why, I think I'll pay you personally, whatever price you both decide on and you can ship it to Bikey.

Is this ok with you both ?

hey thanks then bikey...but i already knew about the update, its just that i dont like the shiny xtc, this is the one i was looking for quite some time...

Nikhil said:
@Bikey ---- Same as with the 6600 :p ??

I pay him and collect it and ship it to you ?? Or I pay him and he ships it....

@Goku --- I owe Bikey money.... that is why, I think I'll pay you personally, whatever price you both decide on and you can ship it to Bikey.

Is this ok with you both ?
I told him about all that and said would let him know after i asked you.:p
Catch me on msn.:)

^^^ catch fast quick and buy that cooler no hidden cost

and damage issue :D

------TERM and condition-----

@Bikey.. hehehe yup.. thx a lot dude.. i din knw abt the XTC at all.. ive already put my name down for 1. LOL now ill have a choice as to whether i retain my new Corsair coming in tomm or day after or keep the OCZ XTC that ill be getting thru that GO. :p. The OCZ is indeed cheaper than the corsair. The new one im getting costed me 1200.

Bikey do PM me ur name and address.. well i knw the name already.. hehehe but send me all the details and ill ship it to u soon. Also confirm so that i can close the thread :p

@Nikhil.. Yup! me and Bikey already had a chat.. so whenever ur passing by anywhere close to Richmond Town in the evenings just let me knw and we can meet up somewhere :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Who thinks the gr33dy SOB at this end of the line is gonna back out?:lol:
bow wow.
:D
Wasn't our chat on msn and this post confirmation enough?:p
IIRC, i did mention on msn that i can ask Nik to pay cash if he has some on him or i will Xfer it asap and you may take your time to ship it.:)

Oh- before i forget- just in case you are keeping the OCZ XTCC and selling the new Dominator Airflow too- hold it for me.:eek:hyeah:
The one i had and is now with my friend costed me 1500/- but that had 3 yrs local warranty iirc.:rofl:

YGPM too.:p

Freaky said:
Does my TCCD get the honor of being dressed up ? :p
Ya.:ashamed:
I was feeling lazy to tie up a fan inside.:p
The first CDAF cooler went as OCZ were gone and twinmos at stock do not need hi end cooling.:D

SOLD!! to Bikey.. forgot to close the thread.

Btw Bikey.. there's someone already in line for the new dominator airflow incase i decide to sell. So sorry :(. Anyways lets c.. will only sell it if i like the OCZ XTCC better. Else ill sell the XTCC :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back