FS: Corsair Dominator Airflow Memory Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

Disciple
Well for sale here is the Corsair Dominator Airflow Memory Fan. I had asked one of my frends to get this for me from US. Later on he was planning to postpone his trip to India so i bought this here from Karan a.k.a Kidom4n.

Got to knw tht my frend isnt postponing his trip and is due to arrive this week and he has already purchased the same for me. So planning to sell the one i bought from Karan about 10 days back.
Price: Rs.900 + shipping (peeps in Bangalore can pick it up from me for Rs.900)

Pics:

:D :D

Taken.:eek:hyeah:

Edit: Err... i thought new one.:p
But no probs- please don't mind but how old and absolutely fine i hope.:)

@Bikey.. well im really not sure as to how old it is myself :p. Will ask Karan and let u knw. But its in absolutely wonderful condition, almost as good as new. No problems whatsoever. ill post the pics of the one i have running on my system once i get back home (at work rite now :p).

Heres a couple of pics i had on my phone. Taken while putting my system together.

Will post better pics once i get back home.

Thats nice of u. Dun worry, ill post pics from all angles for u to have a look and decide :D. Will take a vid and post too if u want :p. No problemo!!

@Nikhil.. Damn u!!.. i was hoping Bikey would say yes and i could show off my N95 without making it look like im showing off!!.. bah!! :(

@Bikey.. just spoke to Karan.. he said he bought it around 3 months back.

Thanks lot.:)
BTW, what's wrong with Bang Bang City or u guys- this the second Dominator airflow i see with it's sticker peeling off.:lol:

And it seems you know Nikhil- that might be helpful.:eek:hyeah::p

And forget the cooler- the stuff getting cooled there is droolilicious.:p

Trying to get into msn:( - can you catch me there- i use the same nick.:)

Hehehe.. yep!! the sticker at the edges is peeling off.. but very lightly.. just one press and sticks back on.. ill show u what i mean when i post the pics.. thts in the next 15 mins :p.

Ok.. catch you on msn.. my id is kvk_cap@hotmail.com

Here r the pics:

Check out the gap at theleft corner in the pic below:

One press with your finger and it sticks back on:

So that juts loose adhesive on the sticker. Thats the only prob in the one im sellin.. the adhesive at the corners is a bit off. Apart from that there is no other prob at all.

If Bikey backs out then the next in line is Nash then its u thebanik. Sry about that but Nash pm'ed me earlier.

BTW just had a chat with Bikey and i dun think hes backing out.

Nash and thebanik YGPM

Edit: lol.. i sent u pm's on the other forum.. damn!! multiple tabs!! sry abt tht

hey goku...thanks for the update...no problems man...actually i dont like the XTC...dont want those leds shining up the interiors...anyways good luck with the trade.

Who thinks the gr33dy SOB at this end of the line is gonna back out?:lol:
bow wow.:D

In fact i have been pestering someone for the same since the past few days and will be getting that too hopefully.:eek:hyeah:

Ohh- and i think the update is about the OCZ XTCC- Goku better thank me for it if he really didn't know about it earlier.:p
I had the CDAF before and it appeals to my logic(wrt airflow, space,fitting,..) more than the XTCC that is being preferred mainly for its bling bling and the cheaper price.:ashamed:
A very good friend is using them on his OCed RAMs and according to him- it is kick@$$.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back