FS : Creative 1GB MP3 player @ 1k shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Hi guys ,

selling this creative muvo v100 1gb mp3 player , it belongs to my friend , he wanted me to sell it so putting it here . it was bought few months back but almost unused as he uses his phone for listening to music .

I have tested it and it works great and very good sound quality :) ,much better player than ipod shuffle :p the bundled earphones are good too . it comes with earphones , cd , box and manual .

he got it for 2k , selling for 1.2k shipped . not sure about warranty but will give 1 week testing warranty .

pics =

sorry for bad pic quality , taken from crappy mobile camera :ashamed: |

Lowballers stay away :cool2: :) , pm me for any questions dont crap thread :mad:

If it does not need any extra software for pc .. i am intd...

how old to be exact???

and can u take a pic with a 1 rupee or so coin near it... just to see how thick and wide it is...

and can you hold it until this sun ??...

ok :p but the AAA battery really lasts long, more than 12 hours it worked for me .. and songs can be transferred directly like a pendrive . u can buy 2 recharable batteries and swap when one gets over .

yep , it has custom equalizer and bass boost etc which ipod doesnt have , great sound quality , even with bundled earphones .

i would have mate... but i want this for my daily commute...so weight have to be minimum...thats why...

htnakirs can buy the earphones seperately and i can buy only the player...
u can split the price if u r interested roboghost....pm me the price for the player alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back