FS : Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2 800 (2 X 1GB) kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
As the title suggests....a Dual Channel kit (2 X 1GB) of Crucial Ballistix Tracer (with LED lights depending upon RAM activity) is on sale.

Bought in Dec 07 from US. Lying unused almost . Only tested for a day or two.

It was able to run at 1000 Mhz (4-4-4-12 ) at arnd 2.25V..... 1200 Mhz (5-5-5-15) at 2.3V.....no guarantees though as RAM ocing is dependent on mobo/chipset & various other factors. Also this was run only for benchmarking for very small amount of time. The RAM as such has never been used in the system for daily use , as I use the Transcend/Gskill sticks for that

A video of the Tracers in action :)

YouTube - Crucial Ballistix Tracer Memory Showing off

For any issues I can help in RMA process later as Crucial lifetime RMA is quite good.

Reason for Sale :- Need Dough :p and too many RAM kits lying with me

Price : 3500 shipped to anywhere in India

These sticks are with the new non D9GMH chips & single sided with higher density ones. They wont clock as well. Anyway price drop to 4k :D

Btw plz dont post newegg/other US links...mods can plz remove it

^^ how do you know that the new ones are not D9GMH?? Crucial keeps their best chips for their high performance Tracer lineup..

Well....the latest chips are the high density ones.....they are Micron chips only but not D9GMH...u can look in XS abt the new red coloured Tracers

Anyway Bump & final price drop 4k shipped

PM me with the details if they are locally bought ones & u have box nd bill for them . Also what brands are they?

hey did your relieve you ygpm

PM me with the details if they are locally bought ones & u have box nd bill for them

This is what I wrote before...urs is bought from Australia....so no trade

how would you ship it to mumbai?

Shipping will be via DTDC Air...will reach in 2 days max :)

^^ Ty for your answer..well i am interested coz iv already got the exact same kit in my rig.. and i'd want it to go to 4GB... so i'd have bought it outright no questions asked as long as they're working fine (thats on personal trust basis considerin you pushed them a bit) .. except its above the budget i can spare right now...

just for clarification... they are the Crucial BL2KIT12864AL804 sticks right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back