FS: DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
I have the above mentioned m/b for immediate sale.
I am currently using it.
please note only the m/b is for sale no other DFI accesories are included including the back plate etc ...since they are still in US and i do not know when it will come. (had to sacrifice those since other goodies came with it and there was space problem)
once again only the m/b and nothing else. although i will include all the cables from my stock ...4 sata . ide. floppy etc ...as well as sata power cable etc ...
Warranty: 6 months personal warranty and about 1 year dfi warranty (US) left.
selling because i may get the abit 975 m/b soon ...
Expected Price: Rs.5500/- + shipping.

:O
Sir!!
Will let you know, but don't hold it for me!!
I have already made an offer for the UltraD that whatever is selling!!:cool2:

Well bikey i never put on hold. i have had too many bad expiriences "holding". whoever confirms first and sends payment gets it.

hey deejay...if u r providing the mobo with all the accesories from ur stock ie.sata, IDE, floppy cables, backplate..then if possible put it on hold for me till tommrow...i guess it also comes with diagnostic leds....do u have the connector for that too ??

^^There's no connector for the leds even in the retail version... its just there on the motherboard.

okie...i thought it has the same as the one that used to come with MSI....neways thanks...one more question...i guess the DFI connector cables r UV sensitive right ??

devp24 said:
okie...i thought it has the same as the one that used to come with MSI....neways thanks...one more question...i guess the DFI connector cables r UV sensitive right ??
Yes .....
and no backplate ...please read my offer carefully.
btw guys i know many dfi ultra-d users who would be selling their stuff soon. the accesories are same for both. you can perhaps get them from them cheaply .....but i dont know for what purpose since like me there are many here who hardly ever open the accesories package.
its the stability and performance of the m/b that counts ultimately.

btw guys the accesories package might come later ....i will charge Rs. 800/- extra for that if anybody is still interested in future. for now this is it.

deejay said:
btw guys i know many dfi ultra-d users who would be selling their stuff soon

When ???, any ideas

devp24 said:
ok...so rightnow r u using it without the backplate ? neways if i wnt it..i will give u a call...thanks

If you buy this and want to sell your board, I will take it...

devp24 said:
ok...so rightnow r u using it without the backplate ? neways if i wnt it..i will give u a call...thanks

nopes. i am using a custom made backplate. to cool the pwm circuits, i have installed a small fan next to the keyboard connectors. and i dont want to part with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back