FS E6300...Need quick Sale. 3k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys..

I want to sell my

E6300...I am from Mumbai...Need quick sale..It is under warranty.
Pm me.

3.5k Shipped...Price is negotiable.
Pics added :D

:rofl: if u want fast sale u should reconsider price , new E5200 costs 3.2k and much faster than this proccy .

E6300 is a good proccy and I know a couple of guys, like Ethan_Hunt here who are using it even now and hasn't proved to be a bottleneck for his HD4850,so far. Moreover the stock HSF it has is bigger than the one being currently bundled with the processors so it can be OCed decently to much higher limits. A guy at TD ran his E6300@3Ghz! :jumpy:

Ryunosuke said:
E6300 is a good proccy and I know a couple of guys, like Ethan_Hunt here who are using it even now and hasn't proved to be a bottleneck for his HD4850,so far. Moreover the stock HSF it has is bigger than the one being currently bundled with the processors so it can be OCed decently to much higher limits. A guy at TD ran his E6300@3Ghz! :jumpy:

Thanks for the info bro..

Interested ppl Pm me

:D

I remember buying the same E6300 for 9k in feb 2007@ WTF! :cool2:

Ryunosuke said:

Ryunosuke said:

What is '"TD'"

Rajkumar i did pm you...Plzz check ur pm bro...Sorry if u did not recieve my pm..

u said 2.5k includding shipping and kalyan paid ne 2.8k

Sorry bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back