Status
Not open for further replies.

ANP !!!

Skilled
Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue
Expected Price: Rs.1000 (Shipped)
Date of Purchase: 13th September '06
Box: Yes
Note: Purchased directly from Razerzone.com. Have never given me a problem, works flawlessly. Have the original box with every accessories and warranty from Razerzone.com (HK) till September 2008. It has blue leds which are working good.
Intel E6400 SOLD
Expected Price: Rs.3000 (shipped)
Date of Purchase: September '06
Box: Yes, but a bit damanged, the tray is in good condition.
Notes: Got it from Darky's GO at TE in Sep'06, has never tried extreme OCing on it, just once when I tried Hitting 4ghz, but was not able to cause of inadequate cooling. But was able to clock it to 3960mhz @ 1.6v never tried anything like this after that, was running it 24/7 @ 3.4ghz (with 1.385v REAL vcore) 8hrs Orthos stable. Even ran it at 3.6ghz @ (1.5-1.52v real vcore) 9hrs orthos stable. But didnt see much performance increase, so got it back to 3.4ghz.
PS: I have Lapped the CPU to a semi-mirror surface.

Gskill 2GBHZ DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 SOLD
Expected Price: Rs.3000 (shipped)
Date of Purchase: December '06
Box: Yes, can even provide a copy of the Newegg Bill.
Note: Got it from my friend in USA back then for $300 :rofl: , tried extreme OCing only once but didnt feed more then 2.4v it did DDR2-1192 5-5-5-12 (596mhz), The screen shots are in my new HDD, since my new PC is down, there is no way I can get those files. But for 24/7 use, the settings were 425mhz 4-4-3-4 @ 2.05v (425x8 = 3.4ghz) Orthos and Memtest stable with a Corsair Dominator Airflow always blowing air onto them. :D. The warranty sticker on one of the stick got damaged, so I just had a glance at what chip they were using, it was D9GCT, great chips.

Swiftech MC8800 SMC cooling Kit
SOLD
Expected Price: Rs.700 (shipped)
Note: Purchased from Sidewinders for my 8800GTX, and been using them with my MCW60, I was able to run stable at 1130mhz(memory) with these, it includes 13x MC14 for (12 for RAM modules and 1 for I/O or Nvivo chip) and 4x MC21 for MOSFETs. They were quite effective, and never fell down. I have bent the pins on 4 of the front RAM sinks so it wont distract the tubings if you want to Watercool using a GPU water block (Swiftech MCW60), since they are quite tall It can even be used to cool Mosfets and chips on your Motherboard, Sound card, Graphics Cards, RAM,etc, But those who are looking to WaterCool their GPU should consider these
Swiftech MC8800 SMC cooling Kit w/Thermattach T411
But it was technically made for 8800/9800 - series But can be used with ATI cards as well.
Here's a pic of my Card with the MC8800 Installed

PS: If this doesnt sell before I get my new board, I will use it

Put the E6400 on hold for me, bout the memory kit, the label is damaged, wud that mean no warranty????? and is it a 1 x 2GB kit or 2 x 1GB kit?

thebanik said:
Put the E6400 on hold for me, bout the memory kit, the label is damaged, wud that mean no warranty????? and is it a 1 x 2GB kit or 2 x 1GB kit?

Yea the Warranty label on one of the 2 sticks got damaged.. Its a 2x1gb kit.

mmmm....in that case wud u trade with a Retail boxed E8400 bought in Jan or Feb 08????, I need a low cost chip for my main computer, which is mostly used for downloading and playing low graphics games like TF2 where a E6400@ stock settings will easily suffice, though in any case i will most probably buy the E6400 even if trade is not possible.

YGPM!!!!! Chip does more than 4650Mhz on my mobo on air, but i guess its my mobos limitation to FSB clocking since i saw the same thing happening with QX, luckily it had the unlocked multipliers to go higher.

Sorry pal, I wanted to buy a EK-Full cover block but its out of stock everywhere. So have to keep the MCW60.

I am getting a Uni-Sink for my 8800GTX, so MC8800 isnt of any use to me.

Final Price drop, (SERIOUSLY)

Rs 1000 (shipped)

if this doesn't sell at this price, I might just give it to my Cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back