FS: Enermax 435watt Power Supply (20pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Bought: Sometime around February 2005.

Reason for sale: Need to upgrade to a more powerful PSU.

Since it was purchased from the US, it came with a 3-year local warranty which is not applicable in India.

Needless the mention, the power supply runs without a hitch. In fact, I'm surprised it's handling my current system at all! That tells you the quality of Enermax PSUs. (Go to my rig to see the configuration).

The exact model name is Enermax Coolergiant EG435P-VHB. It isn't listed on Enermax's site any longer. However, I've attached pictures of when I had first bought it. It looks just the same, probably a tad dirtier :p Here are the voltage ratings:

3.3V 5V 12V1 12V2 -12V 5VSB 3.3V & 5V Total Power

32A
36A 15A 14A 0.8A 2.5A 260W 430W

The price I'm looking at, as mentioned above, is Rs 1,000 non-negotiable. Those interested can PM me or reply over here.

Thank you.

tracerbullet said:
Booked for Bikey. But can't do the sale until the first week of October (which is when I get my new PSU).

You smsed 'Oct' to me too. :p
BTW, i did text you to post 'Sold' and close the thread. :cool2:

imranais said:
I am sure u meant First week of November, since first week of October has already passed longback! :)

haha, god knows why I wrote that :p momentary confusion perhaps.

You smsed 'Oct' to me too. :p

BTW, i did text you to post 'Sold' and close the thread. :cool2:

I know, I read your message. But I just thought it'd be more proper to close the thread once you have received the PSU and I, the remuneration, no?

tracerbullet said:
haha, god knows why I wrote that :p momentary confusion perhaps.
I know, I read your message. But I just thought it'd be more proper to close the thread once you have received the PSU and I, the remuneration, no?

Take the money now if you need it- gimme the psu later and some testing warranty. :bleh:
Like i must have said a zillion times, you are the brain behind me getting my PC config/shopping right, being on TE, ...

And if i wasn't on TE, how would i have met more and more genuine 'buddies for life' like you.:D

So can i ever repay you for all that?? :hap5:

Okay, bikey, will provide you with as much testing warranty as you require. And don't worry about the money, we'll settle that next month.

closing thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back