FS: Eveready AA/AAA Charger + 2 x 2100mAh Kodak AA Batteries - Price Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Mar 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Posting this for sale again as I had closed the thread last time based on some interested membbers but it didn't sell eventually.

Powerkonect FM Radio Remote for iPod

Brand New | Never Used in retail pack. Will provide a couple of days of testing warranty.

Purchased 2 of these from my local MusicWorld store which was having a sale on these. MRP. is Rs. 1200 so seems like a great deal for a FM remote at Rs. 250. Unfortunately i was in kinda a hurry so did not bother turning the package around where it says that this is NOT compatible with iPod touch & iPhone.

Stuck with them now since i have an iPod Touch and the friend i got this for has an iPhone. Anyways it says that it's compatible with all other iPod models including iPod Classic and the iPod Nano third generation - haven't tested this out though.

Nightstalker

Disciple
Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that remote dosent work with ipod touch? dang..

im looking for one that works with the touch..any recommendation guys??
Thanks.

Deepak

Adept
Oct 10, 2005
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If mutant backs out, will probably take the Sandisk sansa clip 2GB.

clank

Disciple
Mar 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
All PMs replied to. Laptop Numpad gone for now - rest of the items still there :)

Currently "Deepak" is interested in the Sansa - contact details have been passed on to him and will give him a bit of time since i'll prefer a local deal; Will PM the next buyer and update thread if he's out.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
would you be interested in selling the charger alone ? i need it to charge only AAA batteries..

AA batteries are not of any use to me.

incase you are interested ,please send me a PM with thw quote for charger alone shipped to Mumbai.

also might be interested in the Ipod remote ..a friend was looking for one..but the one's in market were really expensive.:mad:

youve got a superb deal ..

will this work with the 120gb Ipod ?

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I will get back to you in a day or two regarding the FM remote as mentioned in the PM :p

Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.