FS: Eveready AA/AAA Charger + 2 x 2100mAh Kodak AA Batteries - Price Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Posting this for sale again as I had closed the thread last time based on some interested membbers but it didn't sell eventually.

Powerkonect FM Radio Remote for iPod

Brand New | Never Used in retail pack. Will provide a couple of days of testing warranty.

Purchased 2 of these from my local MusicWorld store which was having a sale on these. MRP. is Rs. 1200 so seems like a great deal for a FM remote at Rs. 250. Unfortunately i was in kinda a hurry so did not bother turning the package around where it says that this is NOT compatible with iPod touch & iPhone.

Stuck with them now since i have an iPod Touch and the friend i got this for has an iPhone. Anyways it says that it's compatible with all other iPod models including iPod Classic and the iPod Nano third generation - haven't tested this out though.

that remote dosent work with ipod touch? dang..

im looking for one that works with the touch..any recommendation guys??
Thanks.

All PMs replied to. Laptop Numpad gone for now - rest of the items still there :)

Currently "Deepak" is interested in the Sansa - contact details have been passed on to him and will give him a bit of time since i'll prefer a local deal; Will PM the next buyer and update thread if he's out.

would you be interested in selling the charger alone ? i need it to charge only AAA batteries..

AA batteries are not of any use to me.

incase you are interested ,please send me a PM with thw quote for charger alone shipped to Mumbai.

also might be interested in the Ipod remote ..a friend was looking for one..but the one's in market were really expensive.:mad:

youve got a superb deal ..

will this work with the 120gb Ipod ?

I will get back to you in a day or two regarding the FM remote as mentioned in the PM :p

Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back