Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Got some fans and grills for sale.
3x92mm Fans, They are Magic :S brand, 92mm sleeve bearing fans. Rs 75 each
Thay have around 55-60CFM rating, had checked the model on the net, forgot now. They have a RPM sense wire, IIRC it showed up as 2600RPM when I used one. Less sound, little motor humm can be heard. Used with no holey holey things on cabby.

2xDelta 120mm Ball bearing fans, WFB1212M. Rs 175 eachLink - SOLD
They do not have RPM sense wires, they dont have any connector at all :p Will add a 3 pin mobo type connector for Rs5 extra, Molex type connector for Rs 20 extra. Ppls have to wait till next monday for me to ship, coz have to go to blore, pick up connectors, solder, heatshrink, pack and send. Phew!
Lots of fan grills, custom cut. Some are from 2004 era, made of plastic, while some are of sheet metal, made in 2005. Will post pics soon.
All fan grills are 80mm or 92mm ONLY. Cost 80 each.
Anybody want heatshrinks? I have some 2 meters of 1mm, 5 meters of 2mm and 2 meters of 10mm.
1mm - Rs 10 per meter

2mm - Rs 20 per meter

10mm - Rs 50 per meter
the 10mm, I actually bought to sleeve the mobo 24pin connector. Never used it.

All the items above are UNUSED. I have 2 more 92mm fans, But i'll keep them for a future HSF:D
EDIT : Pics of grills. Dont have them all though, But ask me for grills, will tell you if I have it.
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fan-grills-part-ii-9818.html
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/uber-fan-grills-anyone-544.html - Damn, pic deleted :(
OOKay, actual pics.
All grills :

These 4 grills can do 92mm, but can take only 2 holes. Let me know if someone wants it.

Fans :
92mm Protechnic Magic

120mm Delta

are the delta fans for RS. 175 EACH OR ..175 for two ??..i may buy them with the 3 pin mobo connector ..

Sorry for the confusions, first post edited.

Some grills are Unreal grill, batman, Dragon, flaming sword ( my fav! :D ) etc etc. have around 10-15 grills, all have different designs.Most grills are 80mm, some can be modified to 92mm too. I havent drilled holes into them yet, so can do 80mm or 92mm holes.

^^ am in line ..if its 175 for both i am mostly buying it ..hmmm if i backout ..u can get it maybe..

EDIT : ooops its 175 each ...didnt see that ..den maybe i am not in for this..will have to think about it ..

OK guys gimme some designs and I might get them done in 120mm format :p

*might*. Dont have much interest in doing them again, but left to you to bring back teh lost interest :p

Beech you saw now? :p

have to get them done in bulk. one or two, not happening.

lol havent decided how much to price for the grills. frankly i've forgotten how much i paid for the raw materials and cutting charges :p

Thanks for the links Kumar, shortlisted 14 designs, most of em are kickboxes :D

will see if i can get em cut. will need 10 days to confirm.

@nVidiabeast : Check PM.

I want the Delta120mm- both. :p

Barewire is fine with me. :)
Will need whatever heatshrik is left with you, after you are done with any previous requests. :p

But can you tell me what 1mm and 2mm ones can be used for? :ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I want the Delta120mm- both. :p

Barewire is fine with me. :)
Will need whatever heatshrik is left with you, after you are done with any previous requests. :p

But can you tell me what 1mm and 2mm ones can be used for? :ashamed:

1mm is used for single wire-wire heatshrinking, 2mm for bunchiung 2 soldered wires together :p if you have a fan, works out well as sleeving :eek:hyeah:

EDIT : Saw a link here about 8800GT coolers, seems the new fan design and the 92mm fans I'm selling are the same! :D so the fan is good :p

8800GT :Differences between the bith references heatsink - VR-Zone IT & Lifestyle Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back