FS/FT: M-Audio Audiophile 2496 & MSI NX8800GT OC 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

verma

Disciple
Price Drop Again!!

I have all the original boxes, accessories and bills.
Field | Info Product | M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Product Link | M-AUDIO - Audiophile 2496 - 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O Date of Purchase |06 March 2008 (Original DOP, I got it from a TE member in Oct 2008)
Warranty |Local, 06 March 2009 (Could not find any concrete info on warranty status)
Bill |Original Bill
Price |3000/-Shipped
For Trade | ASUS Xonar DX Reason for selling |Got a Philips 5.1 Speaker System also, so need Surround
Misc |I'll give priority to Trade
Picture |
IMG_2478.jpg
Field | Info Product | MSI NX8800GT OC 512MB Product Link | MSI -- MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD. Date of Purchase |12 Feb 2008 (Original DOP, I got it from a TE member in Jan 2009)
Warranty |Local, 12 Feb 2010 (Could not find any concrete info on warranty status)
Bill |Original Bill
Price | 6000/- Shipped Reason for selling |Using rig as 24x7 downloading rig so power consumption, also no time for gaming
Misc |Hardly used for 2-3 days because of power consumption
Picture |
IMG_2462.jpg

sushantV said:
What was the buying price for the sound card?
I am interested if there is scope of negotiation.
Do some clicks, he did say TE.

Btw, Very sensible pricing Verma. Wish you a fast sale.

cursed said:
Do some clicks, he did say TE.

Btw, Very sensible pricing Verma. Wish you a fast sale.

Yes he did say that. But did that answer my question. I wonder why you people think themselves to be so smart. All I asked was a very logical question.

Is this your card ? Or you buying it ? I m interested in the card and have all right to get the needed info. If you cant care to answer sensibly, better cut the crap.

Finally u answered thought you weren't interested in selling. can I get whatever warranty is left for this in Mumbai? Considering that it was Bangalore bought and also that this is a third hand exchange.

nikrusty said:
Finally u answered thought you weren't interested in selling. can I get whatever warranty is left for this in Mumbai? Considering that it was Bangalore bought and also that this is a third hand exchange.

Yes, you will get remaining warranty all over India.
@rocky_pratik=ygpm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back