FS: G.SKILL 2x1GB DDR II 800 MHz GBHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
FS is the G.SKILL F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ ram; :)

Guaranteed Micron D9GMH chips; legendary overclocker and for the reason it is grossly priced everywhere at more than 7k retail INR;

Currently doing 400MHz at 4-3-3-8-2T [2.0V] and easily does 1000MHz at 4-4-4-12 [2.3V]; loosen the timings a li'l more and it goes beyond 1200MHz!!!

dsc02009vm5.jpg

dsc02013be0.jpg

3456sr1.jpg

Reason for sale: Going for 2x2GB sticks; :)

Condition: Top-notch; purchased from katmandude during Sept '07 for Rs. 7135; Needless to say KMD's TODPHOD warranty applies hence; :) Currently retails for more or less the same price everywhere;
Check it out, here: Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory [140USD ~ 7000 bucks!!]

Price:
Rs. 3500 + shipping via DTDC as actuals [And dont think pricing is too high or too low; :p A pair of the same sticks went for 3.7k recently hence the price's apt!!]

Note: I shall be shipping it only on Saturday though; :ashamed: Dont have a substitute stick for running the PC yet; Hope u guys can comply; :)

PM'd!! Wru from btw??? :S

EDIT: Gotcha!! B'lore; :)

Anyhow I shall send it only by the weekend so do ur payment by then; Shall keep on hold for u; :)

i'll take em.. need em to be shipped to blore...pls pm me the acct details for the payment transfer. thx.

In a min bro; :)

But will be shipped only on Saturday k?? Hope u dont mind; Dont have any spare sticks with me, thats y; :)

espeez said:
i'll take em.. need em to be shipped to blore...pls pm me the acct details for the payment transfer. thx.

This dude hasn't yet replied to a single PM I'd sent him so far out of the three IIRC; :|

Next in line was Arya; PM'd him; :)

So... Bumpster!!! :D

Now thats what I call a sweet deal; The guy confirmed it over the fone;

Good job buddy; :)

Closing it; :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back