FS: Geil Ultra Series DDR2-800 CL=4 (Sealed Packed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I have two pairs of Geil Ultra Series 2x1Gb DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 . Wanna sell one.

One kit is Brand New sealed packed, not opened. I tested another kit, and it does 1000Mhz on the rated voltage. I can send whichever kit you want, both are purchased together.

The price is not negotiable, if u find the price high, just don't buy it, nobody's forcing u to spend ur money but pls don't bug me.

Dont confuse the ram with Geil basic DDR2 series, this is Geil Ultra Series ram. This ram is running fine at 1000Mhz with me, didn't try any higher.
PC2-6400 DDR2-800 Dual Channel Kit - Products - Geil USA

This goes for €142.00 = 8000/- on MC, asking for even less than that.

7500/- shipped for a pair.
14900/- (shipped) for all 4.

67i8tap.jpg

6ak4bwo.jpg

Why people dont learn to use the god damn PM. Its great price for this ram as it is. And even if you want to offer some lower amount atleast have decency to do it through PM. When u dont want your thread to be lowballed keep in mind other sellers dont want that as well. Come on guys. Atleast try.
:no:

Purchased!. Will deposit funds tom. morning. Seller is giving 2 days of personal warranty against errors in the memory and bills
Vivek

Hi...i would be obliged if u could open the other pair and make sure that it works and then send it to me with the 2 day testing warranty. I am really not interested in taking the risk that the sticks may (remote chance) not work.

Will ship the ram when credit is confirmed.

Test warranty on the pair that has been opened and used, will be sending the packed-sealed pair as-is.

Vivek Punjabi said:
Purchased!. Will deposit funds tom. morning. Seller is giving 2 days of personal warranty against errors in the memory and bills
Vivek

Hi...i would be obliged if u could open the other pair and make sure that it works and then send it to me with the 2 day testing warranty. I am really not interested in taking the risk that the sticks may (remote chance) not work.

k, checked all 4 sticks, working. (All 4G working fine together @800Mhz 4-4-4-12)

Will provide test warranty on each pair of sticks, for it to be working at rated speed.

Hey sorry, real life issues, also my net went down for some reason (is still down, posting using my reliance phone).

The ram has already been shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back